• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Ironfx Scam

I am having an issue with a company
I

If you don't have a big account they should send you the money, otherwise is difficult receive the deposit. I hope you receive everything, now they are under investigation by Cysec in these days, so maybe some accounts they can transfer... you have to wait, keep us informed.
well I have $2000 in my account. I didnt thought that it was big money but after reading that people with $3000 account were being ripped off, I am worried for my account. I have not recieved any confirmation email or any response till now from ironfx about my withdrawal request.

well I have $2000 in my account. I didnt thought that it was big money but after reading that people with $3000 account were being ripped off, I am worried for my account. I have not recieved any confirmation email or any response till now from ironfx about my withdrawal request.

I think you cannot withdraw $2000 since IronFX is under investigation and was not able to pay any amount to their trader. You should try a withdraw to check it.

I think you cannot withdraw $2000 since IronFX is under investigation and was not able to pay any amount to their trader. You should try a withdraw to check it.
I requested withdrawal about 3 days ago and I have not received any mail/indication that they have received my request for withdrawal. :(

I requested withdrawal about 3 days ago and I have not received any mail/indication that they have received my request for withdrawal. :(
Did you contact them on chat ? What they say ? I waited 20 days to receive my deposit but I chat with them EVERY day, so you must bombard them in chat, 10 times a day, any time there's a different person.... you have to continue to ask your money so you have more chance to have your deposit. Also make a screenshot and publish here the conversation. Don't stop and don't allow them to steal your deposit, deposit is sacrum nobody can keep it, is not possible manipulate it as they do with trading activity.

Contact Cysec and the Cyprus Financial Ombudsman immediately. Ask IronFx for their newest excuses only after reporting the issue to the regulators.

Contact Cysec and the Cyprus Financial Ombudsman immediately. Ask IronFx for their newest excuses only after reporting the issue to the regulators.

What about FCA? Aren't they regulated by FCA too? Or this regulator covers only UK traders and useless from them other countries?

Back