• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem IronFx victims: report here of your pending withdrawal requests

I am having an issue with a company
..... come on , STOP this BULLSHIIT, and pay back the STOLLEN FUNDS ! :mad:

Kun Cheng Tseng, if you feel for it, upload your trading history here, show the world what this is about….

Dear oscarra

Your continued and baseless efforts to defamate the company are noted. We invite @BinaryLad and @AsstModerator to moderate your repeated fallacies and spamming of the FPA forums.

We welcome you also to read, yet again, the points raised in our general response https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/ironfx-falsely-accused-broker.54115/.

We do hope that the moderators of the FPA take note of your repeated spamming of the forums.

Thank you

Dear oscarra

Your continued and baseless efforts to defamate the company are noted. We invite @BinaryLad and @AsstModerator to moderate your repeated fallacies and spamming of the FPA forums.

We welcome you also to read, yet again, the points raised in our general response https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/ironfx-falsely-accused-broker.54115/.

We do hope that the moderators of the FPA take note of your repeated spamming of the forums.

Thank you

Bit behind catching up with the IronFX posts, busy trading......

I keep seeing IronFX asking for people to provide information but not many responses. I'm sure you all have provided directly to IronFX. How about one last try and provide details and give them one chance to resolve it within ONE MONTH ? IronFX responses need to include exact details, not just vague T&C's i.e. exactly what did someone do wrong and provide proof if that's the claim.

I'm glad to see one person reported having their problem solved, although I agree that IronFX disclosure was not great i.e. when requests were made for information. I would have expected an apology as well. We all make mistakes, its what you do about it that counts.

I really would have liked to see the EU Parliament Petitions get through as I do think this would get an investigation into the matter. It's weeks since I encouraged this and not a single additional signature has been received. If it was me that was ripped off I would get everyone I know to sign it to get a resolution. This makes me a little sceptical - sorry.

I'm sceptical about CySEC and ESMA as they have their own political interests to consider. I do / did trust the Auditor General but I've e-mailed them a few times and they never respond. I would also have expected some follow-up from them as the report did make some significant claims but there is none.

I just want the facts so I can make an informed decision and I'm constantly pulled one way then the other (only slightly off centre either way).

Dear @KUN CHENG TSENG

We have looked into your query and noted your failure in attending to the FOS’ complaint handling procedure and consequently, to take the appropriate actions within the prescribed time limits.

Thank you
For ironfx officer:
Are you kidding all the victims in this forum? I had show the the strongest evidence of FOS’ decision. Why you continue to scam in the world? Take the appropriate actions within the prescribed time limits......the FOS’ decision is not limit time just waiting for ironfx return my funds! Please do right thing right now!

I just want the facts so I can make an informed decision and I'm constantly pulled one way then the other

“IRONFX NEVER EVER HAD THE LEGAL RIGHT TO WITHHOLD CAPITAL DEPOSITED BY CLIENTS”

Is it normal for clients to be obliged to file FOS complaint’s etc etc…with all the BS involved lasting years….eventually due whatever timing failure, the company should get away again

Guess as well we need to teach the iron guy about Free Speech

For ironfx officer:
Are you kidding all the victims in this forum? I had show the the strongest evidence of FOS’ decision. Why you continue to scam in the world? Take the appropriate actions within the prescribed time limits......the FOS’ decision is not limit time just waiting for ironfx return my funds! Please do right thing right now!

Dear KUN CHENG TSENG,

You have received our final response.

If you are not happy with the FOS procedures, please take the matter directly to the FOS Office.

Thank you.

Bit behind catching up with the IronFX posts, busy trading......

I keep seeing IronFX asking for people to provide information but not many responses. I'm sure you all have provided directly to IronFX. How about one last try and provide details and give them one chance to resolve it within ONE MONTH ? IronFX responses need to include exact details, not just vague T&C's i.e. exactly what did someone do wrong and provide proof if that's the claim.

I'm glad to see one person reported having their problem solved, although I agree that IronFX disclosure was not great i.e. when requests were made for information. I would have expected an apology as well. We all make mistakes, its what you do about it that counts.

I really would have liked to see the EU Parliament Petitions get through as I do think this would get an investigation into the matter. It's weeks since I encouraged this and not a single additional signature has been received. If it was me that was ripped off I would get everyone I know to sign it to get a resolution. This makes me a little sceptical - sorry.

I'm sceptical about CySEC and ESMA as they have their own political interests to consider. I do / did trust the Auditor General but I've e-mailed them a few times and they never respond. I would also have expected some follow-up from them as the report did make some significant claims but there is none.

I just want the facts so I can make an informed decision and I'm constantly pulled one way then the other (only slightly off centre either way).

Dear BinaryLad

We thank you again for your valuable initiative. And we appreciate your strict and fact-based approach.

Thank you also for taking the time to write a detailed comment.

1. The vast majority of comments (will not add names to avoid spamming the FPA forums again), have a defamatory agenda in mind. They keep posting the same baseless accusations over and over and over again without providing facts or identifying themselves as clients. We have taken the initiative to report these individuals to FPA moderators in the hope that their comments will get moderated before being published to avoid repetition of the same baseless defamations in multiple threads.
2. All identified cases got resolved or got fully responded too. We currently have only one open case which is being investigated internally as it concerns a very old case.
3. We are glad you mention the EU Petitions matter again. The fact that no further petitioners have come forth points to a group of a few disgruntled individuals (possibly competitors) just spamming the FPA with defamations without revealing their identities.
4. We will not comment on CySEC or ESMA, they are independent bodies with powers vested to them by the European Union. With regards to the Auditor General, we will note that the commentary contained within the 2016 Annual Report concerns CySEC processes and not IronFX. The Auditor General is not an expert and his findings were rebuffed by both CySEC and the company. At this point, we will reiterate that we are fully licenced by the FCA, ASIC, FSB and CySEC. The FCA has strict daily client money reconciliation rules, as an example.

We, of course, welcome discussion on any factual matter and resolution of potential issues that correctly identified clients of the company may have.

We thank you again for your initiative and good luck in your trading.

…sure, their final response and wish is to keep KUN CHENG TSEN money, what else you want to call it….if not a dirty robbery o_O

In 2014 I deposited 10000 euros in Iron fx but never used that money. On the 7th of December of 2016 I ordered the withdrawal and never got my money back. My withdrawal order is still processing. I spoke to my account manager and other people in Madrid office but never obtained an explanation. They told me they couldn’t do anything for me. Nobody answers my emails or complaints. My account number is 21032693

We know that there are thousands of clients whose withrawal requests are not executed by IronFx.

Pending withdrawal request do not only affect old clients, who have been waiting for their money since early 2015, but new clients as well.

IronFx refuses to return funds to clients in a widespread an systematic manner.

Please report here about your pending withdrawal request

The one and only topic of this thread is pending withdrawal requests. If you have a withdrawal request which has not been paid, post the details here, including your account number.

Keep this thread on topic.

Back