• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem IronFx victims: report here of your pending withdrawal requests

I am having an issue with a company
Dear @KUN CHENG TSENG

We have looked into your query and noted your failure in attending to the FOS’ complaint handling procedure and consequently, to take the appropriate actions within the prescribed time limits.

Thank you
Dear KUN CHENG TSENG,

You have received our final response.

If you are not happy with the FOS procedures, please take the matter directly to the FOS Office.

Thank you.

To ironfx officer:
Your final response is to keep my money without any reason, and I didn't understand why your company do not have any legality and legitimacy. According to IronFX responses, I reasonable doubt that IronFx is discriminating me. As a matter of fact, IronFx has refunded a large number of EU clients upon decisions of the Financial Ombudsman!!!

Attachments

• withdraw.PNG
    withdraw.PNG
    105.6 KB · Views: 2
… invest 10 000 usd and you end up owing the company some six hundred thousands, rather risky trading :eek:

At some stage one can even wonder, if Jail could cure the sickness

Dear oscarra,

Without identifying yourself as a client of the company, you continue posting repeated and baseless defamatory allegations.

From your conduct in the forum so far, it is evident that you are not genuine clients of the Company. You have chosen to keep your identity undisclosed by using nicknames and usernames with the sole purpose of engaging in defamatory comments, untrue and unfounded statements. The Company has repeatedly requested that you provide your particulars either via this forum or via e-mail to a dedicated email address, however, you have not done so to date in order to allow the Company to attend to any genuine query you may have.

We note that your continuous defamatory attempts are aimed at creating impressions, disgrace and damage to the Company’s reputation and goodwill. Such inappropriate conduct is not welcome by the Company and is against ethics and morals. Unless you have a genuine query, the Company does not intend to attend to any further unsubstantiated comments or statements.

For your latest attempt to defamate the company (or any other issues or repeated defamatory commentary or false allegations you want to post on the FPA site) please refer to the “IronFX – Falsely Accused Broker” thread: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/ironfx-falsely-accused-broker.54115/

Should you have any specific, factual complaint, we welcome you once again to identify yourself as a client of the company by providing the relevant details.

Thank you

To ironfx officer:
Your final response is to keep my money without any reason, and I didn't understand why your company do not have any legality and legitimacy. According to IronFX responses, I reasonable doubt that IronFx is discriminating me. As a matter of fact, IronFx has refunded a large number of EU clients upon decisions of the Financial Ombudsman!!!

Dear KUN CHENG TSENG,

Please refer to the Company's reply, post #36.

Thank you

In 2014 I deposited 10000 euros in Iron fx but never used that money. On the 7th of December of 2016 I ordered the withdrawal and never got my money back. My withdrawal order is still processing. I spoke to my account manager and other people in Madrid office but never obtained an explanation. They told me they couldn’t do anything for me. Nobody answers my emails or complaints. My account number is 21032693

Dear carogo,

Thank you for providing your details.

We have looked into your query and noted that your complaint is currently examined by the appropriate department of the Company as per the Company’s complaints handling policy. In light of this, we can confirm that you should expect to hear from the said department as provided by the said policy in due course.

Regards

To IronFX Global Ltd! 4101, Iapetou 2, Agios Athanasios, Ciprus
My withdrawal request has been pending since 2015. March at IronFX.

Please read my true IronFX story:
I had an account with IronFX, and deposited in 2014, then I requested a withdrawal of my funds in 2015. March. but I did not receive my own capital.
I am not the only client in this situation! A large number of clients (worldwide) are unable to withdraw their funds from IronFX!
I made my complain to all Cypriot regulators, including Cysec, Cyprus Financial Ombudsman.

According to the Cyprus Financial Ombudsman decision released in 2017, I should be reimbursed!
IronFX was obliged to compensate me by now, but
Unfortunately, I did not received the amount of USD 22 971,41 which is my own capital.

Respected IronFX! Can you please let me know, why did you NOT proceed with the Financial Ombudsman Final Decision??
My REF. NO. 13.29.004.783
https://www.dropbox.com/s/bwi157dqb8q16cq/DECISION-FINANCIALOMBUDSMAN-REFNO1329004783.png?dl=0
If IronFX do not proceed with the payment, then I will go back to Brüssel, and escallate this again.
On 2017. I was in Brüssel where IronFX clients petition was discussed at the European Parliament. now, I have to go back to Brüssel again, until my case is resolved.

I can provide evidence, and documents to prove all the above describe facts.
IronFX has been withholding my funds since 11/March/2015
My IronFX Account Name: Kornel Balogh (16019861 / 19026361 / 19061218)

Respected IronFX! Please let me know your thoughts.

Best Regards
Kornél Balogh from Europe

Dear IRONFX officer!
I make 4000 euro deposit on my account no: 21074990 on December 2014. I never trade ,the balance is 4000eur.
On 09 February 2015 I made withdrawal request 4000 euro (is my deposit) , but this withdrawal is not processed .

I send a lot of complain mail to ironfx dated 14.04.2015, 22.04.2015,04.05.2015, 12.01 2016, but ironfx never replay. Ironfx send only one mail to me on 08.04.2015 "Dear Client,

We would like to inform you that your account is under investigation for potential irregular trading activities.

We will inform you of the progress of our investigation in due course.

Kind regards,

IronFX Global Limited

Ironfx never send me evidence or any explanation, or the final answer

On 21.03.2016 i send complaint to FOS Cyprus, my complaint was rejected by FOS on 31.10.2017 reason legal term is expired.

The cysec webpage is very clear on this mater:It is important to contact the Financial Ombudsman within four months of receiving a final response from CIF otherwise the Financial Ombudsman may not be able to deal with your complaint.

But ironfx never send me the final response or evidence

Is very clear for me Ironfx want to nill the clients accounts, they refuse to proces clients withdrawals.

I know Ironfx open new branch under new names FXGIANTS FXLIFT FXOPTIM

I inform all my friends to not open accounts under this new branch;

Ironfx.com.bm , fxgiants.com.bm fxlift.com( owned by Balvento limited Bermuda, zero regulation)

Fxlift.eu ( owned by Notesco limited cyprus , another trade name of ironfx)

Fxoptim.com( owned by Notesco limited cyprus , another trade name of ironfx)

Fxgiants.co.uk, Ironfx.co.uk

Dear IRONFX officer!
I make 4000 euro deposit on my account no: 21074990 on December 2014. I never trade ,the balance is 4000eur.
On 09 February 2015 I made withdrawal request 4000 euro (is my deposit) , but this withdrawal is not processed .

I send a lot of complain mail to ironfx dated 14.04.2015, 22.04.2015,04.05.2015, 12.01 2016, but ironfx never replay. Ironfx send only one mail to me on 08.04.2015 "Dear Client,

We would like to inform you that your account is under investigation for potential irregular trading activities.

We will inform you of the progress of our investigation in due course.

Kind regards,

IronFX Global Limited

Ironfx never send me evidence or any explanation, or the final answer

On 21.03.2016 i send complaint to FOS Cyprus, my complaint was rejected by FOS on 31.10.2017 reason legal term is expired.

The cysec webpage is very clear on this mater:It is important to contact the Financial Ombudsman within four months of receiving a final response from CIF otherwise the Financial Ombudsman may not be able to deal with your complaint.

But ironfx never send me the final response or evidence

Is very clear for me Ironfx want to nill the clients accounts, they refuse to proces clients withdrawals.

I know Ironfx open new branch under new names FXGIANTS FXLIFT FXOPTIM

I inform all my friends to not open accounts under this new branch;

Ironfx.com.bm , fxgiants.com.bm fxlift.com( owned by Balvento limited Bermuda, zero regulation)

Fxlift.eu ( owned by Notesco limited cyprus , another trade name of ironfx)

Fxoptim.com( owned by Notesco limited cyprus , another trade name of ironfx)

Fxgiants.co.uk, Ironfx.co.uk

Dear csabika,

We have looked into your query and we note that your complaint has been rejected by the FOS.

If you are not happy with the FOS decision, please take the matter directly with the FOS Office.

On a separate note and for the sake of good order, we wish to note that the Company’s official response in relation to your complaint was communicated to your attorneys with a letter dated 1 February 2016.

Thank you

Dear carogo,

Thank you for providing your details.

We have looked into your query and noted that your complaint is currently examined by the appropriate department of the Company as per the Company’s complaints handling policy. In light of this, we can confirm that you should expect to hear from the said department as provided by the said policy in due course.

Regards

I don't want to wait any longer! I want my money back!I never traded so you can't say I am an abusive trader. You can see my transactions history.

Attachments

• IMG_2395.JPG
    IMG_2395.JPG
    108.9 KB · Views: 2
To IronFX Global Ltd! 4101, Iapetou 2, Agios Athanasios, Ciprus
My withdrawal request has been pending since 2015. March at IronFX.

Please read my true IronFX story:
I had an account with IronFX, and deposited in 2014, then I requested a withdrawal of my funds in 2015. March. but I did not receive my own capital.
I am not the only client in this situation! A large number of clients (worldwide) are unable to withdraw their funds from IronFX!
I made my complain to all Cypriot regulators, including Cysec, Cyprus Financial Ombudsman.

According to the Cyprus Financial Ombudsman decision released in 2017, I should be reimbursed!
IronFX was obliged to compensate me by now, but
Unfortunately, I did not received the amount of USD 22 971,41 which is my own capital.

Respected IronFX! Can you please let me know, why did you NOT proceed with the Financial Ombudsman Final Decision??
My REF. NO. 13.29.004.783
https://www.dropbox.com/s/bwi157dqb8q16cq/DECISION-FINANCIALOMBUDSMAN-REFNO1329004783.png?dl=0
If IronFX do not proceed with the payment, then I will go back to Brüssel, and escallate this again.
On 2017. I was in Brüssel where IronFX clients petition was discussed at the European Parliament. now, I have to go back to Brüssel again, until my case is resolved.

I can provide evidence, and documents to prove all the above describe facts.
IronFX has been withholding my funds since 11/March/2015
My IronFX Account Name: Kornel Balogh (16019861 / 19026361 / 19061218)

Respected IronFX! Please let me know your thoughts.

Best Regards
Kornél Balogh from Europe

Dear bkoko,

Your case will be handled within the appropriate timelines as prescribed by the FOS process.

In the meantime, should you have any questions as to this process, please refer these to the FOS Office.

Thank you

Dear csabika,

We have looked into your query and we note that your complaint has been rejected by the FOS.

If you are not happy with the FOS decision, please take the matter directly with the FOS Office.

On a separate note and for the sake of good order, we wish to note that the Company’s official response in relation to your complaint was communicated to your attorneys with a letter dated 1 February 2016

Dear ironfx oficcer, my complaint is rejected by the FOS because ironfx is liar company.If you send me the final decission on my case on the 1 february 2016 why ironfx hiding this information and why this information is not send to FOS. On this way ironfx want to stol my 4000euro , is my deposit, you destroy my life. Im not forget this , i will complain to ESMA .

READ MY FOS DECISSION UNDER THE FOS LAW I HAVE 4 MONTHS TO COMPLAIN AFTER I RECIVED THE FINAL DECISION

FINAL DECISION DATE IS 1FEBRUARY 2016 BUT IRONFX HIDING THIS INFORMATION

SEND MY FUNDS BACK

IRONFX IS THE BIGEST LIAR COMPANY ON FOREX HISTORY

Attachments

• doc02327120171031144753.pdf
    125.8 KB · Views: 8
Back