• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Ironfx victims

I am having an issue with a company
Italian CONSOB put Cypriot scam broker IronFx on warning!

pic.twitter.com/4XymleJhoD

Dear IRONFXSCAM,

You continue spamming the FPA forums with your repetitive and baseless comments.

We confirm that no group legal action has commenced by the below legal firm or any other legal firm globally.

For any other questions you may have, we refer you to post #13 in this thread https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/ironfx-victims.52030/page-2 and in the "IronFX - Falsely Accused Broker" thread https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/ironfx-falsely-accused-broker.54115/.

We also refer your repetitive comment to @BinaryLad and @AsstModerator and we request for action to be taken against your spamming.

Thank you

Dear Anzo,

Thank you for providing your details.

We have looked into your query and noted that your complaint is currently examined by the appropriate department of the Company as per the Company’s complaints handling policy. In light of this, we can confirm that you should expect to hear from the said department as provided by the said policy in due course.

Thank you

Oh! I got reply from IronFX ! I should celebrate this ! After 2 years !

IronFX Officer ! I am c! (not Anzo, but Anzo-IronFX Victim!)

I will thank you only after I can withdraw all my money back.
Why simple request to withdraw my money have (so far) took me 2 years ?
You do not need to examine the case, you just simply execute my request.
So do not spend another 2 years to reply to me, please !

My reference number for my complaint is IR20180038.

Hope I can get MY MONEY BACK AT YOUR EARLIEST CONVENIENCE (NOT ANOTHER 2 YEARS PLEASE!)

By the way, I am contacting CySEC and CySEC has replied about complaining procedure.
I will also contact ESMA (BUL@esma.europa.eu).
You should compensate me with all the costs I spent to get my money back, including the cost for
Financial Ombusman of CySEC, as well as all the time costs I spent in the past 2 years.

Anzo-IronFX Victim

Oh! I got reply from IronFX ! I should celebrate this ! After 2 years !

IronFX Officer ! I am c! (not Anzo, but Anzo-IronFX Victim!)

I will thank you only after I can withdraw all my money back.
Why simple request to withdraw my money have (so far) took me 2 years ?
You do not need to examine the case, you just simply execute my request.
So do not spend another 2 years to reply to me, please !

My reference number for my complaint is IR20180038.

Hope I can get MY MONEY BACK AT YOUR EARLIEST CONVENIENCE (NOT ANOTHER 2 YEARS PLEASE!)

By the way, I am contacting CySEC and CySEC has replied about complaining procedure.
I will also contact ESMA (BUL@esma.europa.eu).
You should compensate me with all the costs I spent to get my money back, including the cost for
Financial Ombusman of CySEC, as well as all the time costs I spent in the past 2 years.

Anzo-IronFX Victim

Dear Anzo,

You mention below that you have paid for your complaint to be examined by the FOS Service.

After internal checks, we have found no complaint lodged with the FOS Service.

Please provide correct information in this respect so that we can investigate further.

Please note that if you have lodged a complaint with the FOS Service we will have to await for the FOS decision.

Thank you

Dear Anzo,

You mention below that you have paid for your complaint to be examined by the FOS Service.

After internal checks, we have found no complaint lodged with the FOS Service.

Please provide correct information in this respect so that we can investigate further.

Please note that if you have lodged a complaint with the FOS Service we will have to await for the FOS decision.

Thank you

IronFX Officer,

Did I say I already paid for Financial Ombusman? NO, I did not!
I spent so much time and efforts to get my money back and
now I need to think about complaint to Fiancial Ombusman.

Or, you will not pay back your customer's money until your customer make complaints to
Financial Ombusman and ESMA? I found in other web sites that IronFX do not pay back to your
customer even after Financial Ombusman judged you should do so.

How come you keep my money and pretend you do nothing wrong?
All you did to me is wrong. Everything you did to me has been wrong.

RETURN MY MONEY, SCAM !!

Anzo-IronFX Victim (Not Anzo, but "Anzo-IronFX Victim")

IronFX Officer,

Did I say I already paid for Financial Ombusman? NO, I did not!
I spent so much time and efforts to get my money back and
now I need to think about complaint to Fiancial Ombusman.

Or, you will not pay back your customer's money until your customer make complaints to
Financial Ombusman and ESMA? I found in other web sites that IronFX do not pay back to your
customer even after Financial Ombusman judged you should do so.

How come you keep my money and pretend you do nothing wrong?
All you did to me is wrong. Everything you did to me has been wrong.

RETURN MY MONEY, SCAM !!

Anzo-IronFX Victim (Not Anzo, but "Anzo-IronFX Victim")

Dear Anzo,

As previously stated, in order for the Company to investigate and factually address your case, you are requested to provide correct information.

Once again, please note that if you have lodged a complaint with the FOS Service we will have to wait for the FOS decision.

Thank you.

IronFX Officer !

This is Anzo-IronFX Victim. I gave factual information to IronFX at support@ironfx.com, dealing@ironfx.com, Complaints@IronFX.com, and some others. YOU DO NOT REPLY ! YOU ASKED FOR CORRECT INFORMATION. YES I DID ! YOU JUST IGNORE MY REQUEST AND PRETEND YOU ARE NOTHING WRONG ! SCAM !

RETURN MY MONEY !

Anzo-IronFX Victim

Dear Anzo,

Please note that the appropriate department of the Company has examined your complaint as per the Company’s complaints handling policy and a reply to your query was sent by the Compliance Department on the 14th of April 2018.

Thank you

IronFX Officer,

Exactly 8 weeks after I made my complaint (simple complaint that you never return my money), I got the following reply. It is a bull ****. I never did any kind of "abusive trading activity". I just requested to return my money. You abuse everything! I am now drafting a complaint to Fiancial Ombusman and ESMA.

You are such a SCAM ! I will not give up till I got my money + cost of financial ombusman + compensation.

I believe Fiancial Ombusman will contact your company after I file a case.

Anzo-IronFX Victim
==========================
Dear Client,

Following the Company's investigation for the accounts held with the Company and registered under the e-mail address [my address], you are hereby informed that it has been established that an abusive trading activity has occurred on certain of those accounts and you are in breach of the terms and conditions relating to one or more promotions made available to those accounts.

This is the Company's final response. The Company reserves the right to take all actions necessary in relation to the aforementioned abusive trading activity.

Kind regards,

Compliance Department

Dear Anzo,
Thank you for your posing.
We refer you to the Company’s reply, post #28 in this thread https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/ironfx-victims.52030/page-3#post-312474).
We consider the case closed, and as stated before, our decision is final in this respect.
Thank you
IronFX Officer,

Exactly 8 weeks after I made my complaint (simple complaint that you never return my money), I got the following reply. It is a bull ****. I never did any kind of "abusive trading activity". I just requested to return my money. You abuse everything! I am now drafting a complaint to Fiancial Ombusman and ESMA.

You are such a SCAM ! I will not give up till I got my money + cost of financial ombusman + compensation.

I believe Fiancial Ombusman will contact your company after I file a case.

Anzo-IronFX Victim
==========================
Dear Client,

Following the Company's investigation for the accounts held with the Company and registered under the e-mail address [my address], you are hereby informed that it has been established that an abusive trading activity has occurred on certain of those accounts and you are in breach of the terms and conditions relating to one or more promotions made available to those accounts.

This is the Company's final response. The Company reserves the right to take all actions necessary in relation to the aforementioned abusive trading activity.

Kind regards,

Compliance Department

Dear Anzo,

Thank you for your posing.

We refer you to the Company’s reply, post #28 in this thread https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/ironfx-victims.52030/page-3#post-312474).

We consider the case closed, and as stated before, our decision is final in this respect.

Thank you

Back