• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem IronFx : Whistleblower corner

I am having an issue with a company
https://financefeeds.com/happened-yukoms-ceo-lee-elbaz-financefeeds-looks-binary-options-fraud-case/

“Or, to be cynical, as part of the scheme that, when people want their money back or want their money out, you set up these roadblocks that will prevent what somebody is — perhaps an innocent investor, from taking their money back. You create roadblocks as part of your scheme, artifice and criminal activity to stop them from doing it”.

….well well :oops:

Hum, for sure, there are no Cypriote or English Law’s preventing /prohibiting IronFx to act Fair in Good Will, and just pay back the funds belonging to their clients !

…anyway let’s see if we manage some transparency’s

The Italian law firm KMlegalnet is filing criminal charge against IronFx before the Public Prosecutor in Rome.

Subject-Matter is fraud and insolvency fraud.

Natural persons which are object of the criminal report are the Cypriot directors of IronFx and some Italian Account Managers.

After 3 years of abuse by this accursed broker we can still hope that justice will be done, and our nightmare will end ...

https://financefeeds.com/happened-yukoms-ceo-lee-elbaz-financefeeds-looks-binary-options-fraud-case/

“Or, to be cynical, as part of the scheme that, when people want their money back or want their money out, you set up these roadblocks that will prevent what somebody is — perhaps an innocent investor, from taking their money back. You create roadblocks as part of your scheme, artifice and criminal activity to stop them from doing it”.

….well well :oops:

Hum, for sure, there are no Cypriote or English Law’s preventing /prohibiting IronFx to act Fair in Good Will, and just pay back the funds belonging to their clients !

…anyway let’s see if we manage some transparency’s

Dear oscarra,

Thank you for your commentary, which, for the record, doesn't add any factual value to this thread.

For the sake of transparency please provide factual examples of your commentary.

Thank you in anticipation

The Italian law firm KMlegalnet is filing criminal charge against IronFx before the Public Prosecutor in Rome.

Subject-Matter is fraud and insolvency fraud.

Natural persons which are object of the criminal report are the Cypriot directors of IronFx and some Italian Account Managers.

Dear IRONFXSCAM,

We have not received anything purporting to a legal action from either KMLegalNet or any other Italian Law Firm or Italian Court.

Please provide evidence of the purported legal action.

Thank you

completely agree with you.it turns out that is disbursed for a long time with our money for many years

Dear Valerity B502037,

Your case has been resolved by the Company.

Please let us know whether you need us to clarify something further.

Thank you

Yes, you returned my initial deposit to me, 3 years later, but all the profits were written off. other companies with which I successfully continue cooperation, do not allow themselves this kind of thing. that's why I think that you are mice, but they are not.

Dear Valeriy B502037,

Your case was referred to the FOS Service and was resolved on the basis of the FOS Decision.

Should you need any further clarifications, please refer to the FOS Service directly.

Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, you returned my initial deposit to me, 3 years later, but all the profits were written off. other companies with which I successfully continue cooperation, do not allow themselves this kind of thing. that's why I think that you are mice, but they are not.

Please post your financial statements 2015 and 2016 here.Clients want to see your turnover, you profit, the amount of segregated clients' money, the litigation you had to settle, your liabilities.
You are obliged to disclose audited financial statements pursuant to Cyprus law and EU law.

You say that the charges are false are not they?
Then do not rush about the court, the prosecutor and FOS!
Must first be answered is why you keep my money?
How does "abusive" activity invented by you allow you not to return my money to me?
You will not say that I'm not your client?

Back