• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem IronFx : Whistleblower corner

I am having an issue with a company
If you are such a well capitalized "Global Leader" (LOL), why are you not attending the IFXExpo ? I could find a lot of brokers on this list, but not you https://www.ifxexpo.com/attendees.html
Maybe you just have no money.Maybe the other brokers do not want you to attend. You have caused a big damage to the whole Cypriot FX industryMaybe the CySEC has already restricted your activities or withdrawn your license

Cysec has many family members who working for Iron, so I think it s difficult to revoke the license ... the same for Financial Ombudsman ... it s all a big family ...

I think it's difficult to find employees who go to Expo, it's very dangerous for them ...

hi "official",

I am just an anonymous Forex/Securities-Fraud-Victim-activist without any real monetary interest in all of this. This will always be that way any you certainly can not change the reasons for this. I just channel information.

Regarding your particular company there is just one thing I would like to observe.

If one is familiar with the global litigation spreadsheets of "global companies", yes, at first blush your are right. They all have hundreds or sometimes even thousands of lawsuits around the globe even regardless of the type of industry concerned. Maybe 10% to 20% of them make it to the regional public and less than 5% to the global public. The difference simply is that, unless I am informed in an incorrect way, IronFX's shares are not publicly traded anywhere and you do not claim to have tens of thousands of employees, but even though there are reliable media and governmental sources about litigation issues in which you might be involved somehow from at least four continents.

respectfully hb1

Dear honeybee1,

Thank you for your posting.

We can confirm that in 8 years of operation, we have not been found guilty by any Court of Law in any jurisdiction.

Moreover, we are regulated by the four premier regulators in the FX world, FCA (FCA No. 585561), ASIC (AFSL No. 417482), FSB (FSP No. 45276) and CySEC (Licence No. 125/10), with full licencing and with an absolutely clean record of conduct. No fines and no warnings whatsoever.

Since your commentary is of a general nature, we refer you to our detailed posting #1, in the “IronFX – Falsely Accused Broker” thread: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/ironfx-falsely-accused-broker.54115/.

This may clarify a few of the questions you may have.

We are happy to provide any additional clarifications to this.

Thanks you

If you are such a well capitalized "Global Leader" (LOL), why are you not attending the IFXExpo ? I could find a lot of brokers on this list, but not you https://www.ifxexpo.com/attendees.html
Maybe you just have no money.Maybe the other brokers do not want you to attend. You have caused a big damage to the whole Cypriot FX industryMaybe the CySEC has already restricted your activities or withdrawn your license

Dear IRONFXSCAM,

We have no comments as to the participation or not to any Expos.

We remind you that we are well capitalised as indicated by the full compliance to our regulatory capital requirements in four main regulatory jurisdictions. You can check these online for each regulator (FCA No. 585561), ASIC (AFSL No. 417482), FSB (FSP No. 45276) and CySEC (Licence No. 125/10)

For the record, in 8 years of operation, the Company has never received any fines or warnings by its regulators.

With regards to your repetitive comments about the Company, we refer you to the opening posting in the “IronFX – falsely Accused Broker” thread (https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/ironfx-falsely-accused-broker.54115/).

We are happy to provide any further clarifications that you may require.

Thank you

Cysec has many family members who working for Iron, so I think it s difficult to revoke the license ... the same for Financial Ombudsman ... it s all a big family ...

I think it's difficult to find employees who go to Expo, it's very dangerous for them ...

Dear marc-56,

As stated previously (post #242), we have no comments as to the participation or not to any Expos.

We also refer you to the said posting and pointing out, once again, that in 8 years of operation, the Company has never received any fines or warnings by its regulators and remains fully regulated by the FCA (FCA No. 585561), ASIC (AFSL No. 417482), FSB (FSP No. 45276) and CySEC (Licence No. 125/10).

Thank you.

Dear "IronFX Officer" - please resolve my case. I received a Cyprus Financial Ombudsman decision in my favour but have still not been paid. The deadline per FOS was 29 March 2018 (FOS decision 13.29.004.679).

Dear "IronFX Officer" - please resolve my case. I received a Cyprus Financial Ombudsman decision in my favour but have still not been paid. The deadline per FOS was 29 March 2018 (FOS decision 13.29.004.679).
Dear MarkW,

You have chosen to use the FOS service, therefore your case had to follow the timelines of the FOS. We have no further comments in this respect.

We confirm that your case will be resolved shortly.

Thank you

Hum….. or maybe some homing device, as ankle bracelets requirements :oops: :D

Dear marc-56,

As stated previously (post #242), we have no comments as to the participation or not to any Expos.

We also refer you to the said posting and pointing out, once again, that in 8 years of operation, the Company has never received any fines or warnings by its regulators and remains fully regulated by the FCA (FCA No. 585561), ASIC (AFSL No. 417482), FSB (FSP No. 45276) and CySEC (Licence No. 125/10).

Thank you.

I have not asked you about the participation in Expo, I'm not interested ..
You are fully regulated? Good
You are well capitalized? Good

WHERE ARE MY MONEY ?????

You have my money illegally from 3 years, I will write always this in this forum !!!!
Iron is the only company that only talks with its lawyers, do you know other brokers who do this? Is it normal for you?

I have not asked you about the participation in Expo, I'm not interested ..
You are fully regulated? Good
You are well capitalized? Good

WHERE ARE MY MONEY ?????

You have my money illegally from 3 years, I will write always this in this forum !!!!
Iron is the only company that only talks with its lawyers, do you know other brokers who do this? Is it normal for you?

Dear marc56,

Thank you for your most recent posting.

Your case has been repeatedly discussed (see e.g. posting #218 above - https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...histleblower-corner.53703/page-22#post-310752).

We welcome any further factual comments that you may have.

Thank you

Dear IronFX Officer,
In reply to your standard response here is my response:
I am using all jurisdictions to recover my money. The UK and EU authorities are waiting to see what will happen to Cyprus now that "regulation" in Cyprus has officially failed.
The Cyprus regulatory framework officially failed on 29 March 2018 when the Financial Ombudsman's decision was ignored by IronFX. The EU authorities now have the job of investigating IronFX and the Cyprus "regulatory" system.
I have had no reply from any of the email address you provided at IronFX.
Thank you.

Back