• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem IronFx : Whistleblower corner

I am having an issue with a company
So no way we can get the name of the responsible man of a broker? I really want who is running Ironfx and who fund it.

…..bunch of chicken, probably scarred like hell ;)

(of course meaning the very good Brokers showing no complaint history)

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/08111366/filing-history

a quick look through their last years full accounts, don’t really show any heavy figures, anybody

has some more data, like Cyprus accounts…..were is the money :eek:

Maybe their service representatives are switching continuously and that why the names are hidden.

Dear holycow,

You are kindly requested to provide us with your particulars (i.e.name and account number) in order to allow us to attend to any queries you may have. You can also write to us at responses@ironfx.com for any clarifications you may require.

Thank you

So no way we can get the name of the responsible man of a broker? I really want who is running Ironfx and who fund it.

Dear navyseal,

You are kindly requested to provide us with your particulars (i.e.name and account number) in order to allow us to attend to any queries you may have. You can also write to us at responses@ironfx.com for any clarifications you may require.

Thank you

Seems our Iron Officer finally omitted their usual insulting threatening phrasings, never the less don’t expect the company ever admitting failure causing harm and damage to their worldwide customers, indeed consumers.

Dear [Alphabeta, navyseal, oscara, 4evermaat and IRONFXSCAM]

From your conduct in the forum so far, it is evident that you are not genuine clients of the Company. You have chosen to keep your identity undisclosed by using nicknames and usernames with the sole purpose of engaging in defamatory comments, untrue and unfounded statements. The Company has repeatedly requested that you provide your particulars either via this forum or via e-mail to a dedicated email address, however, you have not done so to date in order to allow the Company to attend to any genuine query you may have.

We note that your continuous defamatory attempts are aimed at creating impressions, disgrace and damage to the Company’s reputation and goodwill. Such inappropriate conduct is not welcome by the Company and is against ethics and morals. Unless you have a genuine query, the Company does not intend to attend to any further unsubstantiated comments or statements.

Last edited:
Did you know that after the Swiss Franc event of January 2015 IronFx had big problem with the liquidity provider Sucden Financial Ltd.? They were sued before court and hat to pay 2.500.000 $ , but in 25 instalments, sinche they had no money .And that they have a big debt with Cyprus tax authority?

Attachments

• thumbnail.jpg
    thumbnail.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 3
http://www.emilianomorrone.eu/ironf...onviction-son-sent-to-jail-financefeeds-blog/

The law firm also instigated litigation against any party who dared take their grievances to the public forums, threatening in many cases “Our clients (IronFX) consider that your conduct amounts to an orchestrated black PR campaign against them with the objective of harming IronFX’s good reputation which cannot be allowed to go unpunished.”

…..wellcome to try punish us :D

Or you can send your information to the General Auditor of the Republic of Cyprus: an incorruptible official who made the 176 million shortage of clients’ money and the efforts of the CySEC in stopping proper sanctions public (read his unbelievable report on IronFx)

....maybe some need to read again the General Auditor's Report ?

Back