• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Is flash-binary safe?

Let's see. They were at flashbinary.com and moved over to flash-binary.com. Odd. Most brokers which change go for shorter names.

Old whois records on FlashBinary show the contact as:

Registrant Name: Iryna Auduchynok
Registrant Organization: IT Cloud Ltd.
Registrant Street: Suite 305, Griffith Corporate Centre, Beachmont
Registrant City: Kingstown
Registrant State/Province:
Registrant Postal Code: 1510
Registrant Country: VC
Registrant Phone: +372.6094178
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: lorentsen@yandex.ru

That's the same postal address used on the contact form.

So, we're looking at an unregulated broker (it's not even on the SVGFSA's current list of companies which bothered to get a license.

I believe you'll find deposits and trading easy. Withdrawals??? Good luck!

Back