• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Is FXUNIT.com Legit?

PeaceT

Recruit
Hi there,

I have been approached by an account manager from FXunit.com. Anybody knows? Is this a legit company?

The guy who called me, his name is Michael, but he has got an accent, defintely not english...

He has suggested bonus too, but did not mention any terms around it for withdrawal etc although I explicitly asked for it AND...... in their terms and conditions on their website that bonus locks your deposit! Very very fishy to me.

Thanks
Peace

Hi there,

I have been approached by an account manager from FXunit.com. Anybody knows? Is this a legit company?

The guy who called me, his name is Michael, but he has got an accent, defintely not english...

He has suggested bonus too, but did not mention any terms around it for withdrawal etc although I explicitly asked for it AND...... in their terms and conditions on their website that bonus locks your deposit! Very very fishy to me.

Thanks
Peace
Not enough review available on net, but website look promising. My suggestion is to try them with a small amount and check their withdrawal process first and if you find everything okay then you can go with big amount with them.

Hold off on testing them until you spend a few minutes doing some research. Let's count the BIG RED FLAGS:

1. What country are they in? The website doesn't give an address.

2. There's no mention of any regulator. That likely means Totally Unregulated.

3. Anonymous domain registration. Is this what you want in a company you'll be placing large sums of money with?

Based on the above, why risk 1 cent with them? It's not like there's some lack of regulated forex brokers with known addresses.

Hi there,

Thanks
Peace

Hey all!

i've done an investment last three months with www.fxunit.com i have been working with a manager called Jack Nelson, he has actually made more than i expected.
my wife has managed to withdraw more than we have invested it takes up to 3 days but it works im happy with it bro.

peace from Charles

Attachments

• Withdraw.JPG
    Withdraw.JPG
    60.9 KB · Views: 14
Another newbie parachutes in to make a single post in favor of a very questionable company. Why am I not surprised?

Hi there,

—-------------------------------------
Don't trust Them is a spam,
I did the mistake to trust a certain Jack Nelson I put 1000 $ then he asked me more 500$ then was asking even more hen I say no then I ask for a withdraw but instead they charge my credit card even 1000$ more maybe that was a misunderstanding with another account manager that I didn't understand even the name. I ask through the platform a withdraw for all the funds and after 20 days is still on process and they answer that I will be called from my account manager. Nothing happen yet. NOT TRUST THEM if they will send me the money back I will write here so you will know but if I do not that means they froded me and that they can do the same with you.

I am reading the name first time.

So I am not sure what to say on this but if the name is not popular you cannot decide if it is legit or not. Always take care and responsibility of your money.

Also got contacted by phone and was first directed to forextradingcentral.com before I was to make account on fxunit.com. Not sure if they are related but it looks like scam to me. Was stupid enough to make deposit, will try to make withdrawal but I have little hope of seeing that money again:(

My conclusion on this thread is Fxunit.com as scamm company, as marketing indeed they will chasing client with whatever way to attract them spent money to invested, but might afterward, when withdraw money will facing problem

My conclusion on this thread is Fxunit.com as scamm company, as marketing indeed they will chasing client with whatever way to attract them spent money to invested, but might afterward, when withdraw money will facing problem

Yep if it's too good to be true it's usually not true

Back