Resolved - Issue with Fortress Fund Money Manager & Knight Capital Forex Brokerage

It may also be helpful to file with eConsumer.gov and share the complaint # here. This will let people complaining cross-reference each other's complaints and make it easy for law enforcement to find the information.

Hi

I am revoking the LPOA from Fortress Fund for my account. Please can you send me my master password?

======================================
Thank you for your message.

Your account can be detached from their MAM immediately upon closure of all their trades which they will need to close.

We can then immediately revoke access/provide you the MT4 Master PW.

Thank you!

Warm regards,

Ali - 24x7 Support Desk

I tried to get the CEO of Knight Capital Markets to come and discuss this. He claims that this is not the policy and clients can close the trades by themselves. I invited him to come here and discuss it.

He and the owner of Knight Capital Markets chose to hide behind the company's privacy terms. The two of them claim to believe these terms prevent them from coming here and asking clients to contact the company again. I consider this to be nothing more than shameful cowardice.

I tried to get the CEO of Knight Capital Markets to come and discuss this. He claims that this is not the policy and clients can close the trades by themselves. I invited him to come here and discuss it.

He and the owner of Knight Capital Markets chose to hide behind the company's privacy terms. The two of them claim to believe these terms prevent them from coming here and asking clients to contact the company again. I consider this to be nothing more than shameful cowardice.

Thanks a lot for trying to help people like me.

I'm glad ForexPeacyArmy finally look at this guys. (19.11.2015)
knightcapitalmarkets.com are total scammers. My situation with them look like this right now: I have account with them, I can connect to this account with their MT4 platform and
I can see there are my money and there are 2 hedged positions (since that I have no control over as I have only Investor access:

2016.01.25 16:12:29.820 '': investor mode [trades are not allowed]

I contacted them many times in order to have my money back, without any results, they are not responding for weeks, sometimes respond with something stupid.

FPA Moderators: do not belive any word they say, they are liars, nothing thay say is true.
Don't know if there is any chance that I at least get back some of my money back. Probably no, but maybe they will be sentenced and in legal battle they will
be punished.

Anyone here making a case against them already ?
How to get my money back that sits just right there on their accounts?

Hi, I think it is quite easy to conclude that those guys at Fortress Fund and Knight Capital are Scammers of first class. I believe it is Ponzi inspired. I will elaborate why i think so:

1. After reading all the comments, it is for me "clear" to see what seems to be going on. After account opening and funds are made from a client, Fortress immediately open hedged positions so that they instantly know that the clients money are locked in, and cannot be withdrawn, due to the written context in the MAM agreement. So know they know that the money are there and until further untouchable. But that does not mean that all clients does not get their money...In Ponzi you pay out to clients with fresh money, that will come in. So if one can lock the money as they do, they have controll and can now pay who they want, and put others on waiting list until fresh money is coming in.

2. The reason they get fresh money, is that they present fantastic results. How can they do that and show it on a respectable site like MyFxBook. The reason is (according to my studies) that any white label broker (a broker that franchise on another broker / liquidity provider) has acces to all meta data on the system. Only if you are licensed user of Metaquotes you can do that. But it is inexpensive to be a white label customer, and hence get acces to "backoffice" and do the manipulation.

3. I personally contacted this Knight Capital, asking them if they had a office in Finland, and their address. I got an address and googled it. It is a virtual office address, where you can have a office for a few bucks a month.

I simply see to many re-flags in all this, and i would personally NEVER invest with a company like this.
Knight Capital Markets is not Brokerage, but Thief Bastard Company

Knight Capital Markets is not Brokerage, but Thief Bastard Company

Their Address (see appended terms of Use pdf):

Knight Capital Markets LTD (the “Company”) address Middle Street, Kingstown St. Vincent, West Indies Company Number 22309 IBC 2014 and the Client, a physical or legal person, (the “Client”). Clearing and billing services are done by Aldo Solutions Doo, address PODGORICA Cetinjski put bb 81000 Podgorica Montenegro.

Attachments

• KnightCapital_TermsOfUse.pdf
    366.5 KB · Views: 6
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FROM KNIGHT CAPITAL / KMS.ASIA BROKERS LTD.:

We have been in communications recently with FPA to bring our attention to the clients on this thread -- Knight Capital is actively assisting clients of the "Fortress" Funds managed [MAM] account program to assist in account detaches/ withdrawals etc. We are fully aware of the major downturn in trading this fund took in late Dec 2015 after 3 years of successful trading. If you have a current account in DD and need assistance - please contact us immediately.

International Support info: https://www.knightcapitalmarkets.com/contact-us.php

Kindly include your account number as well in email header communication for fast communications.

Additionally, it will be noted as we have noted privately that we are NOT associated with Fortress Fund directly besides their being one of our Fund clients, just like 300 MAM funds currently at our brokerage.

We are here with full intention to assist clients as we do 24x5 for the last 8 years.

Hiroko Watanabe
Admin
www.KMS.asia

Back