Just opened a account. Note: they offered 3500 to start.

Honestguychris

Recruit
So I just opened a account today at about 7:30pm I made 2 trades using there platform. I do not know enough to break any rules or regulations there for they should not block my account. Note: I made a profit of 600 dollars in a couple of hours. Now my account is blocked. I do not wish to withdraw any money yet because I want to make more profits before I decide to do this. If this issue is not resolved I would like to file a law suit against them, i ha e all my evidence in place, and have read the steps on how to file. Please help me resolve this issue.

1. which broker is this? (maybe the mods can edit the title of thread)
2. contact the broker via their support/compliance emails and invite them to this thread.
3. Knowing that your broker is likely scamming you, why again do you want to continue to hold your money with them?

So I just opened a account today at about 7:30pm I made 2 trades using there platform. I do not know enough to break any rules or regulations there for they should not block my account. Note: I made a profit of 600 dollars in a couple of hours. Now my account is blocked. I do not wish to withdraw any money yet because I want to make more profits before I decide to do this. If this issue is not resolved I would like to file a law suit against them, i ha e all my evidence in place, and have read the steps on how to file. Please help me resolve this issue.
Broker name, please?

Back