• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem KayaFx Scam

I am having an issue with a company
You must be joking here..
Hi K I, not joking. Everyone on here told me they wouldn't refund my money. And I got really cold feet. But my withdrawal worked so I see no reason not to continue investing.

Really great luck. What did you do to get your money back?
I told them that I was a vocal member of several online forums and talkbacks, and that I wanted to receive my money back to give them some much needed positive publicity online

And I told them that was an exercise intended to ease my mind, and that once I received the money I would reinvest straight away with a larger amount.

actually, I used to use their services for a while and although the profits aren't that high, they used to give a pretty good service.
Agreed, Ben. It's a very unpopular opinion. And I can understand. If I hadn't received my money back I would be pretty negative, too. But they honored their agreement with me so I am pretty satisfied with them!

Any other lurkers on here with GOOD things to say about Kaya? I feel like the ones against Kaya are most vocal, but there must be some satisfied customers if they're still in business.

Last edited by a moderator:
this company is a big scam don't invest with them except you want to lose money.
don't believe these positive reviews these are the people from Kaya FX trying to fool you
They use many different names, but their deception is always the same. At Kaya, you first make good profits, then they call you about an event or something big in the market, etc. They urge you to invest more and more, but you'll never be able to withdraw any of that money, they try to talk you out of it because you would lose money. If this doesn't work, they get rude and afterward, if they think that there is nothing left to steal, they set negative trades and you can see how the money goes down until nothing is left in the account. The Kaya Site is probably just a demo to hide your money being stolen the minute you transfer it.

I don't work at Kaya. But I get these same attacks every time I speak positively about them online.

I could do the same thing and dismiss all negative reviews of Kaya as fake, but I don't! The reason is this is a message board for discussion, not dismissing opinions that disagree with our own.

Now that I've gotten that off my chest, it's true that just because the service is right for me doesn't mean it's right for everyone. FX trading inherently has a lot of risk. But the higher the risk the higher the reward.

Having said that, yes, Kaya is a good service for me. I'm not embarrassed to say that I'm making steady income from them.

And if anyone has any questions about the service or how I approach trading, feel free to ask!

Last edited by a moderator:
so if you really got your money back think of it as a payment for posting good reviews instead of a successful withdraw and if you really reinvested they didn t even loose a cent This company is a big scam, that s my personal experience and where does a customer need do discuss and argue trying to get his money back, is that really a company to trust, would you want that with your bank, everytime you make a withdraw?
They didnt change anything, they are still trying to scam people and of cause the profits look good at the begining, but thats their trick to make you invest more and more money.

so if you really got your money back think of it as a payment for posting good reviews instead of a successful withdraw and if you really reinvested they didn t even loose a cent This company is a big scam, that s my personal experience and where does a customer need do discuss and argue trying to get his money back, is that really a company to trust, would you want that with your bank, everytime you make a withdraw?
They didnt change anything, they are still trying to scam people and of cause the profits look good at the begining, but thats their trick to make you invest more and more money.

Hi Paul, I get what you're saying. Truth is I didn't have to argue with them. I laid out why I wanted to withdraw from their service, that's all.

krisminchen said:
Hi Paul, I get what you're saying. Truth is I didn't have to argue with them. I laid out why I wanted to withdraw from their service, that's all.

I can see why as a company, they'd want to keep you invested, even if it can be aggressively so. The best salesmen don't even let you get a word in, that's how they are so successful!

I can see why as a company, they'd want to keep you invested, even if it can be aggressively so. The best salesmen don't even let you get a word in, that's how they are so successful!

I've come across that aggressive type of sales tactic before. Once when I bought boots way more expensive than I could afford. The salesman wouldn't let me get a thought in. He kept on about how record execs buy the same pair all the time, and how they're genuine leather, handmade, etc. That's what Kaya reminds me of. But it doesn't mean I'm not happy with the service they sold me on.

I've come across that aggressive type of sales tactic before. Once when I bought boots way more expensive than I could afford. The salesman wouldn't let me get a thought in. He kept on about how record execs buy the same pair all the time, and how they're genuine leather, handmade, etc. That's what Kaya reminds me of. But it doesn't mean I'm not happy with the service they sold me on.

In fact, all this talk about withdrawing your money is outside of the fact that I *am* making money with Kaya. Nothing record breaking but decent.

Btw, made a few hundred $ in the past 2 weeks. Not bad, I'd say.

Then you are the only lucky customer, or maybe if you are a member of several online forums, they don't want to make you angry, and in fact you are giving them a lot of good reviews, so for them its a good deal to give you a few hundred, and they can convince other customers to invest a few thousands, they can steel. Then you wrote a lot of comments today so the bad ones are not on top of the page anymore, and if only one doesnt check the other pages and invest, they still make a good deal.
Could you upload the statements here, just to show, you are a real customer.

well, the profits are looking good on their site if they think you invest more but try to withdraw them and they start to loose every trade until your account is at zero or below.

the other week krisminchen was trying help kaya fx to look good against all the angry customers who got scammed so can you upload any statements to prove that you are a real customer and not another kaya scam brokers with false account.

I frrl this is a big scam, all sounds familliar. On my first attempt of with drawal a new trader contacted me and convinced me to imvest more money ( like an idiot I did) had some good trades and then again they wanted more money as new thing happenining in legistation. Bit I refused was not comfortable applying for a loan to cover my investment. Now past 2 days I have lost 50 % of my money all bed trades when i was a valid customer and possible invester I was getting 90% wins on trades. BIG SCAM

I frrl this is a big scam, all sounds familliar. On my first attempt of with drawal a new trader contacted me and convinced me to imvest more money ( like an idiot I did) had some good trades and then again they wanted more money as new thing happenining in legistation. Bit I refused was not comfortable applying for a loan to cover my investment. Now past 2 days I have lost 50 % of my money all bed trades when i was a valid customer and possible invester I was getting 90% wins on trades. BIG SCAM
Opening a new thread will be a good option to get an idea of how to get your funds back. To do so, Go to scam folder and open a new thread with the full details of your problem with the broker.

Back