• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem KayaFx Scam

I am having an issue with a company
KayaFX… I invested 250 Euro and I got a call from Jacob Greenber asking me to deposit more money and when I refused he dropped the call. I then got another call from Chris Anderson telling me about some big event and when I said I wanted my money back he dropped the call. I haven’t received my 250 Euro back. DO NOT INVEST WITH KAYAFX they are a big scam….

They always use the same trick first you make good profits but soon as you make a withdraw or don't want to invest more your account goes below zero, they are proven Scammers and finally Blacklisted by the FCA.

publish also the phone number from your broker and if possible something that can describe him like accent and make a police report and talk to your bank.

expect a few calls where they try to talk out of it if and they can bring your money back if you invest a bit more you resist they get rude and aggressive.

Then you are the only lucky customer, or maybe if you are a member of several online forums, they don't want to make you angry, and in fact you are giving them a lot of good reviews, so for them its a good deal to give you a few hundred, and they can convince other customers to invest a few thousands, they can steel. Then you wrote a lot of comments today so the bad ones are not on top of the page anymore, and if only one doesnt check the other pages and invest, they still make a good deal.
Could you upload the statements here, just to show, you are a real customer.

Could be. If that's the case I advise everyone who has been having difficulty withdrawing their funds to do the same. :)
Not sure what statements you are looking for, but I am definitely not uploading my bank statements to an online forum.

NOTE: Michael keen is a banned multi and spammer for KayaFx Not sure about the scam posts but I've been getting pretty good profits from them.

Agreed Michael. Good to finally see someone posting here that they had a good experience. I was feeling like a statistical anomaly on this site!

well, I still think you are still the exception here either really lucky or not a real person like on many other pages, these kaya scammers try to look good or at least have their comments on the front for the people who don't read all pages they still have a chance to fool them.

my personal experience is that they are a fraud and they are not blacklisted for replying late to an email I am still wondering why you so passionate about giving them so many good reviews

The other week I got a call from there support from that I know there are reading these comments so why are they not signing up here to stand answer and trying to find a solution.

Last week I was called by Brian, another guy from Kayafx. He tried to blackmail me, I should cancel the recall from my Bank, otherwise I do not get any money back. Philipp Schmidt, who was my broker, interrupted the call several times and defended all what he had done with my money ( lost of nearly 18.000€ ). They talked to me 1h, 30 min.

with no result. They persist that it was just bad trades and they didnt do anything wrong. It was all my fault, because I didnt want to invest more.

When I wanted to withdraw my profit, they scammed me the same way the other clients were scammed: they burned my account. These people stole my money and they are still trying to find reasons, that it was my own fault. Philip still wanted me to let him work as my broker, but after what had happenrd that is a effrontery.

Now almost 2 weeks after the last call from Kaya FX I didn't hear anything from Philipp, Brian, the support or anybody. I'm still waiting for my money but nothing so far, maybe they are all busy to set up Dojo FX and need to make up new names and stories for their brokers.

I will keep you all up to date if something happens and if I get my money back from Kaya FX / GammaTech.

You have to see the whole picture GammaTech Services OÜ is the main company and behind all evil they use Kaya FX as a sub-company now Dojo FX, same scheme just a different name. next month there is probably another forex broker with a different name and new web-page just to hide the criminal activity, so you don't find many scam warnings.

You have to also go against GammaTech not just Kaya they are responsible what kaya does Kaya FX Dojo FX are all owned by GammaTech Services OÜ so they can hold responsible for the scam.

KAYA FX IS A SISTER COMPANY OF TRADER VC AND NEWLY NAMED PRIMECFD, ALL DESIGNED TO SCAM ORDINARY PEOPLE/TRADERS INTO HANDING OVER THEIR SAVINGS AND HARD EARNED CASH. THESE PEOPLE ARE RUTHLESS. PLEASE REPORT TO POLICE AND ACTION FRAUD ON ACTIONFRAUD.POLICE,UK AND PROVIDE YOUR EVIDENCE

Back