• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Knight Capital Markets & Fortress Fund (Warning)

We have been following this specific fund for over a year now and found the results to be very impressive. We have had no issues with performance, fees, the brokerage, or drawdowns and currently have it featured on our website at ForexVerified.com

Cheers.

ForexVerified.com
Trusted Leader in FX Verification for Over 8 Years

We have been following this specific fund for over a year now and found the results to be very impressive. We have had no issues with performance, fees, the brokerage, or drawdowns and currently have it featured on our website at ForexVerified.com

Cheers.

ForexVerified.com
Trusted Leader in FX Verification for Over 8 Years

"Trusted Leader in FX Verification for Over 8 Years" ... Sorry for you guys - I hope you will be still "trusted" when this SCAM blowes up.

I will clear one thing up right now: I have made an investment with Fortress Fund in December 2014 almost a year ago.
My investment has over quadrupled ($10K USD Deposit).
I have also made a few withdrawals from then from the broker (knight) and all were processed and received at my bank in a day or two.
The suggestion of this being an "total scam" is a complete joke... You are a brand new FPA member and you claim something is a scam because they use marketing crap like every other Forex website we all have seen 100 times before.

There's TWO things you look at with programs like this: Actual Trading Verification (these guys have multiple verification sources) and the handling of funds.

I must say I find it interesting the 2-3 people with anything bad to say aren't even clients.

There are SO many scams in Forex, Binary, Futures, and the investment industry itself. Don't discredit everything as as a scam with no actual evicdence.
"Guilty until proven innocent" is not something I will condone of and I am a big fan of this website's fair process unlike other FX forums.

Happy trading all!

Perhaps this company would like to submit an account for FPA Performance Testing?

There's TWO things you look at with programs like this: Actual Trading Verification (these guys have multiple verification sources) and the handling of funds.

I must say I find it interesting the 2-3 people with anything bad to say aren't even clients.

Actual trading "verification" is at forexverified.com and myfxbook.com, and the former simply has a link to the latter's information. Fortress are not on forexverified's list of "active tests" (whatever an active test is to them). The verification that forexverified appears to have done is to add myfxbook information/links under "HOT FX at ..." links at the bottom of their "verification" page ...

Whilst I am trying hard not to say anything bad about Fortress FX and Knight, I am finding it increasingly hard to do so. Unlike others, Alex FD and I ARE clients and we want to get to the bottom of this, one way or another.

Back