LAW - OFFICE

AN-LAW.CO.IL

Recruit
Dear readers,

I came a across this forum and notice that many people are seeking for help against fraudulent companies that where or current operate in Israel. Many of those companies defrauded clients by operating not regulated Binary options or Forex firms.

I am Adam Ashkenazi a civilian lawyer in Israel and my partner Raouf Najar is a criminal lawyer.

If you are seeking legal help against fraudulent companies and wish to sue them and take to court we may assist you in legal actions.

We have started our fight against few allegedly fraudulent companies and had few successes in negotiation and recovery money without lawsuits.

Article from the news paper about two recent suits we filed against companies for binary options:

http://www.globes.co.il/en/article-more-suits-filed-against-israeli-binary-options-cos-1001198674

In case you are seeking for help or wishing to consult us you can via our email ashkenazi.najar@gmail.com

YOU CAN FIND US ON FACEBOOK - "אשכנזי - נג'אר משרד עורכי דין"

Can someone from this site administration verify if this is a real lawyer and can really do what they say?

Back