• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Lbinary scam

I am having an issue with a company
Lbinary.com Update

Hi people,
just so as you are aware those well known thieves and scammers Lbinary have changed whom they are a part of yet again.....in small writing.. LBinary a brand of Chelestra Limited, Gibraltar. ha ha, be interesting to see if these exist as none of the others did.
It has gotten so bad that even other binary broker introducing agents are calling Lbinary a SCAM......you've been warned....deposit money with these guys or throw it in the fire it is the same result only the fire will not try and steal money from your bank without your permission.
P.S They have still locked me out of my account and won't respond to my emails or calls, even though due to another Lbinary scam and lying tactic my account is empty......SCUM SCAMMERS

Hi people,
just so as you are aware those well known thieves and scammers Lbinary have changed whom they are a part of yet again.....in small writing.. LBinary a brand of Chelestra Limited, Gibraltar. ha ha, be interesting to see if these exist as none of the others did.
It has gotten so bad that even other binary broker introducing agents are calling Lbinary a SCAM......you've been warned....deposit money with these guys or throw it in the fire it is the same result only the fire will not try and steal money from your bank without your permission.
P.S They have still locked me out of my account and won't respond to my emails or calls, even though due to another Lbinary scam and lying tactic my account is empty......SCUM SCAMMERS

The exact same problem with me! Lbinary is a SCAM, they have not paid me my money and now they have locked me out of my account and will not respond to my emails. PLEASE save your money and stay well clear of these people, you will not see your money and any of the profit in your account.

SCAM for sure

RE UPDATE

I need to know your physical address and location in London area, so email it A.S.A.P.
I received a call from your damage control, what a joke, he was foul mouthed, rude and very high pressure sales tactics.
Instead of limiting or resolving my debt he wanted to increase it by aggressively trying to get me to give him my credit card details so as to see if he could get even MORE money, claiming yet ANOTHER big event blah blah blah, and even offering insurance because, as Tony Preston admitted, the insured trades i took with chris cooper should have been insured but weren't........not my problem, as i fully intend to get back every penny,
I have been lied to, cheated, deceived and stolen from, even the stolen funds were used to trade by someone without my permission and lost £8000 so when it came to finally getting back my stolen £12000 my account which was over £16000 now was £8000, it should have reverted to £16000.

This Tony Preston man, claims they are in a legal dispute so can't do anything about turnover being removed - rubbish!

Send me your address immediately,

Paul Merriman

They're a COMPLETE SCAM! I have not received my withdraw for months, everytime i contact support all they tell me is submit again and wait 7 days, and i've repeated what they said and its been over 2 month I've been going in loops! THIS ENDS NOW! NO, this is NOT some competitor leaving the review like all the brokers tell you:"oh the bad reviews is probably some competitors, THAT'S PURE BULL****!", if you want u can add me on skype, my id is succeedwithpureleverage or email me at hopelessmailbinary@gmail.com and ill show you solid proof that they have not given me my money. OH AND I'M NOT A NEWBIE TO THIS GAME! I have VERIFIED my account AND did NOT take any bonus, they're just a scam, no excuses. I will be copying and pasting what i wrote above on several review sites to warn people about it. Any questions you can also hit me up on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/james.wang.18062533

I have some news for people having problems with LBinary.

One of the lawyers from Giambrone Law tells me his firm is looking into taking action against LBinary. Be aware that they do charge up front fees. Depending on how many LBinary clients get involved, these fees could end up being relatively small.

If you are interested, visit GiambroneLaw.com. You can use the contact link there or you can email the firm directly at forex@giambronelaw.com

Last edited:
Got an email today from Lbinary inviting me to a webinar on how to trade the NFP....who's gonna teach them load of scammers.
Cheek of it, they already stole £9000.00 from me and i'm still no their email list? guess how i replied? yep, badly, :mad:

Back