• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Lbinary scam

I am having an issue with a company
Even though eventually they gave the £12000 back as i guess that was too blatant theft for even them, they still refuse to return the £9000 for the mis sold "Insured trades" which came back as a bonus, even though i have tony preston on tape saying they should have had insurance but it wasn't put on, plus an email showing insured trades for the friday the 17th of feb because of yet another once in a lifetime event (their usual scam) see below:

It has been a long time that you got apology email from them, so what is current status ?

Apology email, there is no way they will apologise,
they daliberately try to avoid putting anything in email format as it may be used as evidence,
these people don't give a damn about anyone but scamming as much out of people as possible and all their so called attempts at a resolution have involved investing more money......that's called "throwing good money after bad"
I had the manager on the phone saying they would give £3000 back plus £10,000 which yet basically means i get nothing as this i have to turn over and over ad infinitum, plus to post a retractment on this site.
Prior to the conversation, back on friday, i was told legal action would be taken against ME if i refused, for libel,

paulm1162

I will do undertaker, but nothing even close yet, they have stopped all communication and have no intention of giving my scammed £9315.00 back.
Wish i knew their location

Trouble is they could be anywhere cos of the internet, but have notified the police, fsa, cysec, and a few others and am going to report them to a well known t.v company to investigate as they love these kind of scam bags to get their teeth into, oh, and also they are illegally offering financial services in the U.K without a licence, an imprison-able offence

I have noticed that since i started my complaint that there have been/are certain individuals who only seem to have joined to keep tabs on this thread mmmm, lbinary me thinks.
One even claimed to be helpful and actually works for the binary brokers and yet others through pm only :mad:

Back