Resolved: LDNExchange

ljrinuk

Recruit
I have just written a cease and desist letter to LDNExchange to stop trading my capital as they have trapped me with a bonus clause and I'm afraid they will now try to lose my money. I checked and they are unregulated and unlicensed. Although they have an office in London, the entity is owned by Trident Group LTD and are registered in the Marshal Islands.

They are keeping my deposit of close to £20,000 captive and refuse to allow me a withdrawal.

I have attempted 2 withdrawals online and after several unanswered emails and calls, I got hold of the account manager (Matthew Lord) who was very aggressive and refused any withdrawal.

I have deposited half the money via credit card and the other half via bank wire.
The "Hedge fund manager" (Anthony Lloyd) told me he uses dark pool liquidity to know where the market is going to move and that gives him super powers to have successful trades.

Any ideas what to do next as they are laughing not being regulated and registered in the Marshal islands?

Attachments

• lnd.jpg
    lnd.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 1
I have just written a cease and desist letter to LDNExchange to stop trading my capital as they have trapped me with a bonus clause and I'm afraid they will now try to lose my money. I checked and they are unregulated and unlicensed. Although they have an office in London, the entity is owned by Trident Group LTD and are registered in the Marshal Islands.

They are keeping my deposit of close to £20,000 captive and refuse to allow me a withdrawal.

I have attempted 2 withdrawals online and after several unanswered emails and calls, I got hold of the account manager (Matthew Lord) who was very aggressive and refused any withdrawal.

I have deposited half the money via credit card and the other half via bank wire.
The "Hedge fund manager" (Anthony Lloyd) told me he uses dark pool liquidity to know where the market is going to move and that gives him super powers to have successful trades.

Any ideas what to do next as they are laughing not being regulated and registered in the Marshal islands?
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.
Note: Share your account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.
Note: Share your account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.

Thanks for your advice, I have asked them if they are prepared to have the dispute mediated, but they have gone silent on me.

I would hope they would respond with some kind of resolution, but perhaps they get so many complaints that they simply can't deal with it or ignore them as they aren't regulated and don't care..

Thanks for your advice, I have asked them if they are prepared to have the dispute mediated, but they have gone silent on me.

I would hope they would respond with some kind of resolution, but perhaps they get so many complaints that they simply can't deal with it or ignore them as they aren't regulated and don't care.
Next step is, Go ahead and open FPA Traders Court Case against them. To do so, follow the suggested steps here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/pages/traders-court/

I have had no response yet, but have invited Matthew Lord to join this thread..
Matthew, I know you will at least read this, so please join in here so we can agree on how to deal with this situation.

They are a fraud.

They have stolen your money.

Contact the police immediately.

Does anyone have an address or the real names behind these scum?

They are a fraud.

They have stolen your money.

Contact the police immediately.

Does anyone have an address or the real names behind these scum?
If you faced any problem with then open new thread in Scam folder along with the details of your case with them. So, you will get more suggestions how to get back your money.

I was hopeful they would join in here, but it just shows they are hiding something. If they do not pay back my money I will do my best to warn the world against them and get the individuals prosecuted. Despite my cease and desist letter, they started trading my money again (and its now losing trades) So not only are they fraudulently holding on to my cash, they are trading my money against my direct instructions not to

I was hopeful they would join in here, but it just shows they are hiding something. If they do not pay back my money I will do my best to warn the world against them and get the individuals prosecuted. Despite my cease and desist letter, they started trading my money again (and its now losing trades) So not only are they fraudulently holding on to my cash, they are trading my money against my direct instructions not to

Does any one know the address of these thieves or who is behind them?

Back