Fx Discounts and Rebates List of Dukascopy introducing brokers who offer rebates/services back to members

Now i feel much better when you comfirmed that the login could be very random :)).. As i have read alot about scammers in forex, and was scammed myself recently, not at dukascopy (so far). So i dont trust any broker at the moment. I gues thats whats happens after a break up, hehe.

3. Should i provide my client ID to molecule6?

A funny thing though. Before i transferd money to Duka, i had one contact person at Dukascopy comfirm that i had them as an IB. But after that email she stop responding to futher questions, and after some time i had a new contact person. Now when i brought up IB she stoped responding to my questions as well. :(..

Do you know if the contact person at Dukascopy get payed less ir their client have an IB? Because this all seems quite suspicious to me...

Most of the IAs offering such high rebates are just physical bodies which makes the quality of their services rather doubtful. It’s not infrequent that such IAs don’t have proper websites and client support (some of you here have already faced this problem). Besides, the procedure of crediting rebates to clients’ accounts is not well worked out. What I mean is that clients have no opportunity to see their rebate balance whenever they want. Then it’s not always convenient for clients to have their rebates credited to their trading account. It is connected with the fact that deposits and withdrawals at Dukascopy are performed only via bank wire, so clients have to meet transfer costs which sometimes can be quite considerable. Most serious rebate services offer their clients several means to withdraw rebates. For example, with Globe Gain you can withdraw your rebates via PayPal, Moneybookers, Visa, MasterCard.

Regards,
Troy.

Hi Guys,

Im looking for an IA, how offers 49% rebates with DUKASCOPY EUROPE!

I'm a high frequency trader, so the rebates are very important for me.

This its urgent and important for me.

thank u, have a great day guys!

Gl with the trades!:cool:

Hi Guys,

Im looking for an IA, how offers 49% rebates with DUKASCOPY EUROPE!

I'm a high frequency trader, so the rebates are very important for me.

This its urgent and important for me.

thank u, have a great day guys!

Gl with the trades!:cool:

I am a DUKASCOPY EUROPE introducing agent and I will offer you 49% rebate on your ECN commissions. Please check my website ecnforexrebate - ECN FX brokerage commissions rebates if you are interested.

Back