LM Swiss

Charley44

Recruit
I have been contacted by a broker called LM Swiss (lmswiss.com) and persuaded to open a small account ($200). They told me they would train me in Forex trading but so far I have no training. They claim to have increased my account by several hundred dollars, but when I have tried to make a withdrawal, I just get an acknowledgement, but so far no money. Has anyone else had any experience with this broker?

I have been contacted by a broker called LM Swiss (lmswiss.com) and persuaded to open a small account ($200). They told me they would train me in Forex trading but so far I have no training. They claim to have increased my account by several hundred dollars, but when I have tried to make a withdrawal, I just get an acknowledgement, but so far no money. Has anyone else had any experience with this broker?

First of all ever never jump on the track which you dont know where it will land you. You have to make sure that you have proper understanding and knowledge about xyz field before you put your hard earned money there. Forex is not that hard but its takes time to be a Trader. First of all you need to learn about what is Forex and how its works then you can test your skills on Demo account first. When you feel your self ready to start live trading then you have to choose broker wisely, check review about the broker on net first then go with small deposit. Here is the link from where you can learn about What is Forex and how its work https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...-trading-education-forex-military-school.158/

Now come to solution about your problem,

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via skype or any communication address you have for him.

It looks like LMSwiss is really a binary Options broker. Chances are that they'll try to get you to deposit more money. They may try to give you a bonus you didn't ask for and then use terms associated with the bonus to lock in your money.

Do not take trade advice from a broker employee. It's amazing how many "This is the best trade in 10 years" opportunities resulted in large losses.

Do not deposit any more money. That's throwing good money after bad.

It looks like LMSwiss is really a binary Options broker. Chances are that they'll try to get you to deposit more money. They may try to give you a bonus you didn't ask for and then use terms associated with the bonus to lock in your money.

Do not take trade advice from a broker employee. It's amazing how many "This is the best trade in 10 years" opportunities resulted in large losses.

Thanks Pharaoh. I'll make sure not to put any more money in. Charley

I have been scammed with LM Swiss direct as well. Deposited money .. made profits. Had a lockup of 180 days. They called me to invest more money but I told them I will not until everything runs smoothly on my first withdrawal. The trades the account everyday, had loads of winning but the account remained at $598. Suddenly as the account is almost up for the 180 the account went to $12 dollars. The excuse from JUSTIN FrANCO was that Hillary Clinton made an account that that cause them to lose all the money. Scammers scammers scamers.

I have been scammed with LM Swiss direct as well. Deposited money .. made profits. Had a lockup of 180 days. They called me to invest more money but I told them I will not until everything runs smoothly on my first withdrawal. The trades the account everyday, had loads of winning but the account remained at $598. Suddenly as the account is almost up for the 180 the account went to $12 dollars. The excuse from JUSTIN FrANCO was that Hillary Clinton made an account that that cause them to lose all the money. Scammers scammers scamers.
It will be good if you can open new thread in scam folder with the full details of your case.

It will be good if you can open new thread in scam folder with the full details of your case.

Attachments

• Dale Thomas, copy check.pdf
    359.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Dale Thomas, copy check.pdf
    359.6 KB · Views: 0
I have received this copy of an international cheque stating that LMSwiss owes me 325,875.00. I have had many calls about this and once I sent money for the transaction fee and never heard from them again. This is the first time an International draft has been sent.

But notice the address in the upper left corner has been erased so the address in Calgary is missing. How do I verify if such a sum of money is really owned to me. The theory is that LMSwiss brokers had been illegally using my account and were stopped on withdrawal attempt. For the last 3 years I have had numerous people saying they are representing reclaim agency to get the money back to me but of course they always have a transaction fee. That must be paid first to some unknown agency that is fighting for me. I know in my gut this is a scam but it has been going on for so long that I wonder if there is a threat of truth. The amount is always the same but the agency service changes. How do I contact LMSwiss to see if such an amount is really owed me? Or should I just let it pass on as another scam. I have always said take out you transaction fee and sent me the remainder. Their reply is that the check is already written and they cannot cash it.

Back