• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Searching Looking for a good forex managed accounts company

Help me find a company
Status
Not open for further replies.

escotopablo

Recruit
Dear all
I'm new to Forex, overwhelmed by the amount of knowledge I need to learn, I would like to deeply thank to Pharaoh for all of the time and effort he has invested in this forum.

I'm planning to become a Forex trader one day, as I'm not very young, I would like to find a Forex Manager, however, seems like 99.999999 of what I find on internet is BS.

After days and days of frustration I stumble with the FPA list, but even those with good ratings have terrible comments. So back to square one.

I have found a couple services here in Australia, but I would like to ask if someone has any experience with the following traders?

au.jadcapital.com
or
forexmanagedaccounts-fxmac.com/

I see FXMAC has been mentioned in this site, but not recently.

So far the only one I think I would trust is Foyle Capital Management.
But my long term bet is to learn to trade myself.

Any info that could help this cautious newbie will be appreciated.

FPA Forums Team Note: We moved this over from Pharaoh's How Not To Lose All Your Money With A Managed Forex Account article. In Forex Company Comparisons, people who want to recommend a good account management company can do that without being eaten by Spam Cat.

ForexManagedAccounts-FxMac got caught trying to use the same account as if it was 2 different FPA Performance Tests on 2 different companies. That raises a ton of warning flags in my book. They also don't appear to us Stop Losses - which alone is enough to make me suggest not risking money with them.

JadCapital shows some positive signs. They claim no fees other than a high water mark performance fee. They also require an LPOA. Both of these are good. Still, I have some questions. I'd like to see a verified account history, complete with closed trades. I want to know if Stop Losses are used on every trade. (those 2 items would be covered if they signed up for Performance Testing) I want to know which brokers they work with. I want to be certain that the company isn't requiring clients sign up through an IB link (if you do, they get a cut of spread and/or commission on every trade, win or lose). It would also be a good idea to verify if they are properly registered with some regulatory body.

Foyle Capital - Well rated, but no Performance Test. Can't get the page to load. I'm having some connection issues, so it could be me or them. Either way, I really want to read through a few other folders, so don't have time to figure out what's up with that today.

Dear Mr,
My name is Linda Ramos from Jad Capital, Thank you for your interest in having business with Jad Capital, We have tried to reach you per telephone but unfortunately we couldnot..

Kindly check the attachment

Also kindly find the link for see our performance. This is small account, it is just to let our clients see our performance as we in JAD CAPITAL dont provide all our clients statement.

Our Partners & Licenses :

You have options for Brokers

AxiTrader UKis a trading name of AxiCorp Limited which is registered in England and Wales under registered number 06378544. AxiCorp is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority –FCAReference Number 509746. Our registered address is 55 Baker Street, London W1U 7EU,UK.
AxiTrader is a registered business name of AxiCorp Financial Services Pty Ltd (AxiCorp). AxiCorp (ACN 127 606 348) is authorised and regulated by theAustralianSecurities & Investments Commission (ASIC) AFSL number 318232

axitrader.com/ae-en/live-account ?promocode=445926

GBE BrokersLtd (CIF license number 240/14), is regulated and licensed under the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CYSEC) to provide the following investment services in relation to the financial instruments stated and Germany, BAFIN number ID: 145366
GBE Brokers Ltd. Große Elbstraße 145
22767 Hamburg – Germany
JAD Capital Support :00447520618895
gbebrokers.com/en/accounts/registration/private-client/ ?br=1651&hib=1

Terms of offering :

Minimum Investment : 10,000 USD or equivalent
Performance Fee : 30%
Average Monthly Returns 10-20%
Attempted Annual Return: 100-110%
Deposits/withdrawals Anytime
Risk Factor 5-10 %
Instant access to your money
Accounts held at banks brokerage
Management Fee : 0%
High Water Mark : Yes
No commissions, No management fees

The JAD Capital 3 Program is an automated trading strategy, which trades conservatively most of the time and may be applied aggressively when opportunity presents itself. Specific Trading pairs are continuously monitored, mostly during the Asian and New York session. Three-dimensional charting is utilized in order to assess market direction and then take trades with the trend using three different sub-strategies. Jad 3 mainly does short-term trades .

If you are interested in opening an account, please visit page brokers

email us newaccount@jadcapital.com

Note : All your payments process, deposit and withdrawal request will be direct with the broker not with us , Jad Capital does not receive any money or documents

I wonder if Jad Capital require opening an account through those affiliate links.

If so, that means Jad gets a cut of spread and/or commission whether the trades win or lose. This is in addition to the percent of profits. The terrible drawback to such a plan is that the temptation to churn the account will always be there.

ForexManagedAccounts-FxMac got caught trying to use the same account as if it was 2 different FPA Performance Tests on 2 different companies. That raises a ton of warning flags in my book. They also don't appear to us Stop Losses - which alone is enough to make me suggest not risking money with them.

JadCapital shows some positive signs. They claim no fees other than a high water mark performance fee. They also require an LPOA. Both of these are good. Still, I have some questions. I'd like to see a verified account history, complete with closed trades. I want to know if Stop Losses are used on every trade. (those 2 items would be covered if they signed up for Performance Testing) I want to know which brokers they work with. I want to be certain that the company isn't requiring clients sign up through an IB link (if you do, they get a cut of spread and/or commission on every trade, win or lose). It would also be a good idea to verify if they are properly registered with some regulatory body.

Foyle Capital - Well rated, but no Performance Test. Can't get the page to load. I'm having some connection issues, so it could be me or them. Either way, I really want to read through a few other folders, so don't have time to figure out what's up with that today.

Please don't beleive those scammers. They are real scams i have experience.
If you want i can manage your account.
Test my system with 1000$ and then decide you want to contibue or not.

Gold Managed Trade is a place to invest and earn profits with stable percent .We are an investment company uniting professional stock, forex traders & gold trade.
Our focus is to offer to individuals an exclusive funds management service. We are looking forward to have a long-term relationship with the investors and in turn we will do our best to provide quality services to our members.our opinion about Investing, as a rule, is all about managing risks. For us, it means also, to provide our clients fast returns and payouts on time, and so share profits together and As a result,earn up more .. The only way to guarantee our growth is to ensure that our investors grows first and this is the reason why we care about investors and their investment.
You can open Hotforex Account from the below link to manage the Trade
hotforex.com /? refid=10301

If interested please contact through facebook message or email me at goldmanagedtrade@gmail.com

Oh look. Someone with only a facebook page and a referral ID for the broker wants us to insert $1000 based on trusting him.

He could hedge between accounts, wiping out half his clients and making some profit for the other half. In the meantime, he collected commissions on all trades, winning and losing.

Never let someone with a conflict of interest handle your account. An IB getting paid per trade will always have the temptation to churn your account solely to earn commissions.

Always make sure you know the real name and address of any account manager and his company. A facebook page means nothing. What you want is for your account manager to have a website which doesn't have anonymous registration and also to posses some sort of verifiable financial license.

Anyone looking for a great Managed Forex firm, I highly recommend looking into COPYFOREX. Their website is copy.forex

What I like most about these guys is that I’m not restricted to signing up with one of their brokers. I can pretty much sign up with any broker and provide them with my MT4 credentials for them to place trades on my behalf. Another great thing is that I can send them my demo account details to test out their trading abilities before I commit with a live account. They will trade my demo account the exact same way they would if it was a live account. Highly recommend them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back