Help Wanted Looking to Brainstorm

mikejones

Recruit
Looking to brainstorm via Skype with someone who trades often during the week.

I am not looking for any investment; just another trader who would like to be/have a second set of eyes while looking for trading ops during the day.

I prefer someone who really does (or is in the process of learning) have a pretty good basic grasp of identifying Candlestick signals as well as Elliott Wave and indicators like Schotastics, Bollinger, Guppy, etc.

If you know and appreciate the works of Robert Prechter, Steve Nison and Robert Miner, we'd be pretty compatible.

I prefer to trade 15 and 5 minute time frames but am open to longer trade windows.

I'm not a snob by any means, but I do believe in trading based on strong fundamentals, not the flavor of the month.

Let's chat, see how we get along and have some fun making money!

Looking to brainstorm via Skype with someone who trades often during the week.

I am not looking for any investment; just another trader who would like to be/have a second set of eyes while looking for trading ops during the day.

I prefer someone who really does (or is in the process of learning) have a pretty good basic grasp of identifying Candlestick signals as well as Elliott Wave and indicators like Schotastics, Bollinger, Guppy, etc.

If you know and appreciate the works of Robert Prechter, Steve Nison and Robert Miner, we'd be pretty compatible.

I prefer to trade 15 and 5 minute time frames but am open to longer trade windows.

I'm not a snob by any means, but I do believe in trading based on strong fundamentals, not the flavor of the month.

Let's chat, see how we get along and have some fun making money!

Not sure if you will get this as it is old but if you still need a second set of eyes then message me back and I'll see if I can help. No strings or selling anything. Cheers

Back