To Eric Johnson MTI
You people lie shamelessly: here are 2 lies in 1 sentence! You say I was "beyond (the)terms of the money-back guarantee...as Vanessa explained." Number One, Vanessa explained nothing, ever. Number Two, the guarantee was for 90 days--the service started February 9 and I requested refund April 9 (58 days later and well within the 90 day period. Unless you intended fraud you should have refunded right away. I'll remind you, too, that your "guarantee" does not require me to demonstrate any particular reason for cancelling (even though I will post some of the evidence tomorrow. I'll remind you that I already itemized for some of your staff many of your failures to deliver a working and complete product!
I don't believe a thing you say. I don't think you even recorded any calls(that you're supposedly going to "review"). I dare you to prove it by mailing me a transcript or emailing me a sound file.
You say you'll extend the guarantee through this month, impluing if I identify some of your program's many problems you might be inclined to give me the refund that you owe me, even though you also say you "cannot discuss the refund in too much detail." You may not want to discuss it, but here's the executive summary: I REQUESTED A REFUND IN A TIMELY WAY, AND YOU DID NOT GIVE IT.
Save your breath that you're not hearing similar complaints. Reportedly, recent BBB complaints involved software that did not function properly and money-back guarantees requiring onerous, difficult procedures.
--feaisland55 6/8/15

Go ahead and get in touch with your credit card's issuing bank. Find out what the deadline for a chargeback is.

If Eric's offer doesn't push you over the deadline, you may as well accept it.

Pharaoh--On the mechanics of complying with Eric's offer, to send him images of blank pages from the MTI training modules I just use the Attach Image tool in this Quick Reply box, right?. Thanks--feaisland55

To Eric Johnson MTI - I attach some of the MANY images of the more than 250 blank pages in your Online University's traning modules. Blank blue screens or just a lesson title are on pages 457-474, 476-492, 496-541, 543-587, 588-589, 590-592 (except for page 591 which gives commonsense advice to “check with your broker”: this kind of platitude is worth almost nothing), 592-621, 622-624, 625-657, 658-660, 661-671, 672-674, 675-679, 680, 681-692, 693, 694-697, 698, 699, 700-712, 713-715, 716-735, 736, 737-738. Let me remind you once again: you were obligated to a 90-day money-back guarantee that you did not honor when I cancelled and requested my money back after only 58 days! You speak as if this is news to you, so I will also try to attach some images of your "guarantee" and of my cancellation, as well as a few of many screen shots of your graphing software not working on my computer. (note that the FPA threading is set up so I can only load 5 attachments per post, so I will have to include attachments of the guarantee and cancellation materials plus the graphing system dysfunctions in several more posts)--feaisland55
SOME OF THE 2 5 0 B L A N K P A G E S I N M T I ' S O N L I N E T R A I N I N G M A N U A L M O D U L E S
blank page example p 629.pngblank page example p 630.pngblank page example p 628.pngblank page example p 630.pngblank page example p 627.pngblank page example p 626.png

To Eric Johnson MTI - Yesterday I posted screenshots of some of the 250 blank pages(and I listed them too) in MTI's Online Freedom University, a big part of the training program you took my money for: I expected something besides blank pages! Today I am posting some screenshots of your graphing software crashing my computer and not even allowing me to login, along with a shot of your cheap dysfunctional graph's trendline-drawing software dropping down into and obscuring(making illegible and difficult to use) the technical indicator displayed in the bottom part of the graph's screen during one of the few times your graph allowed me to get past the sign-in without collapsing. First shots show my computer crashing with your unstable program and not responding because of it, and the final shot shows the trendlines (which should have stayed in the price graph proper) ending up on top of an indicator, making it illegible and useless. YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO SEND ME A REFUND ON THIS WORTHLESS PRODUCT WHEN I ASKED FOR IT DURING YOUR TRIAL PERIOD, BUT YOU DID NOT!!!--feaisland55
S H O T S O F G R A P H C R A S H I N G A N D N O T W O R K I N G

graphs crash computer.jpggraph not responding.jpglogin not responding.jpggraph trendlines drop onto indicator.jpg

To Eric Johnson MTI - The past few days I posted descriptions and screenshots of your software crashing and generally not working, along with screenshots of some of the 250 blank pagesin your Online University training modules. You said you would extend the money-back guarantee and refund my $2000.04 if I showed you your graphs not working and your training manual being blank: as I have demonstrated this, I ask that you refund my $2000.04 and not be a party to fraud. MTI's "guarantee" did not require that I prove MTI did not deliver what it was supposed to, but I have done this in the hope that you may correct the many problems.
You asked which webinars did not operate on time: I can tell you that the ones that did not happen at all or which started very late were the "Analyst on Demand(AOD) live training/trading rooms" that were supposed to be a big part of your $8000 Ultimate Traders Package. Here are a few examples: "Education Lesson" started 30 minutes late wand was just a very general, "kindergarten" session run by a last-minute replacement presenter; for over 5 minutes into its start time "Show me the Money" displayed only a sign saying on it "Will Start Soon"; "NY Kickoff(also listed as "Show me the Money (Swing Setups)") for over 5 minutes just played muzak.
Reporting these absent or late sessions to staff accomplished nothing besides evoking a lot of defensiveness. One day in March 2015 it was so frustrating that I called my "personal advisor" for help: he referrred me to Tech Support, and I was actually able to get through to "Bryan" there via chat. I told him that for two days in a row I could not get AOD for its scheduled 1:30PM broadcast, but he just argued with me that 1:00-2:00 PM was break time(even though the schedule clearly showed classes at 1:30 PM--refer to the screenshots in this thread). When I mentioned that the instructor no-show happened at 8:00 AM (acutally more of a "tardy" arrival half an hour late at 8:30 AM), the only lie that Bryan could come up with was: "That would be normal(!!!). If they have a computer issue, they can't do anything until that is fixed." I pointed out to him that the web site's computer status page for that day showed no computer problems, but Bryan essentially admitted that computer "issues" were "normal" at MTI. I have a number of webshots of MTI pages apologizing for computer difficulties.
MTI's problems are reflected in my experiences with the "Frankfort 2040 Strategy", presented 2/28/15 in the final day of the 3-day central, pivotal webcast that MTI calls the "Wealth and Freedom Experience." The "Strategy,” presented by Mr. Chris Pulver went too rapidly through the graph settings for me to program them into the graphware.
When I emailed him later that I was getting graphs that looked much different from his, he told me that if I sent him screen shots of what I entered, “maybe” he could “take a look at what's missing.” I sent him screen shots but there was no response: I have countless instances of MTI making nice-sounding promises and then simply not responding when asked to. Pulver's inaction helped make the educational component not easily usable on the graphs.
Pulver claimed that the video had all the instructions, but I noticed that his ten-minute video is set up without pause/rewind buttons, so to make the 20 or so complex adjustments in his graph program and check each one would require rewatching the video 20 times, or 200 minutes(over 6 hours)!. I asked him, then, to just email me a list of what specific parameters to set[much easier for me to do this way], but neither he nor tech support(except for one short, useless, irrelevant email) ever responded,
For help, I contacted other, senior staff, but they told me that they "never heard of the 2040 Strategy," even though it was a culminating moment of the 3-day Wealth & Freedom webcast. I wish I could say I "never heard of MTI!"--feaisland55
SCREENSHOTS OF SCHEDULED MEETINGS THAT TECH SUPPORT SAID WERE NOT SCHEDULED

AOD calendar item you get clicking on scheduled item.pngAOD calendar shows AOD scheduled 130 on forextips.png

Call your credit card's issuing bank. Describe the situation in detail. Then you can ask if a chargeback is appropriate to your circumstances.

Pharaoh--they said MTI sounded like scoundrels but would still have the right to contest the chargeback for a couple of months. if that happens my plan= 1.refiling fraud complaint with card company, 2.written complaint to florida attorney general to supplement my online complaint and to urge RICO prosecution, 3.complaint to BBB, 4.social media.--feaisland55

Back