Glad to hear you got a successful chargeback.

Yes, it's probably too late to file other charges. Still, you can document the issue with eConsumer.gov so that if anyone else files, it will be easy for police and regulators to find the facts of your complaint.

Glad to hear you got your money back, the evidence you forwarded to this thread is all I needed to say that!

Master Yoda, I was supposed to pay $7995 for the program. (If you are asking "Who would be dumb enough to pay that much?" the answer is me).
$2000.40 deposit was via credit card.--feaisland55
Yeah , I'm one too bud , you're not alone.... There's one born every day.
and we're only 2 of them ... at least we got out to get on with it .
Good luck , chin up and keep the faith brother.... You're on the right track , I'm sure .

First of all who pay $7995 for a forex education program?

I spent easily over $20K on MTI over the past 5 years, and to be honest, I don't regret a penny, it gave me so much knowledge that now I know how to fish for pips by myself, I trade without fear and finding trades are quite fun now, I agree it's expensive, but ignorance and lack of proper education can be even more expensive, this market it's not for everyone, you can have the best mentors, education and tools n the world, but if you don't control your emotions and align your heart to your mind and be able to be indifferent when it comes to trade, If you don't follow a proper strategy and keeps changing every time, you'll never succeed.

In the beginning I also thought of getting my money back, because I was not being successful, I was watching AOD (analyst on demand for 10 hours every day for 2 years), doing the lessons and still losing money, I had few fights with my account Rep Samuel (sorry Samuel, that was all my ignorance trying to take control over me)

I took the lessons that I learned while I was in the Military and all the 6 languages I learned from 12-19 years old and I said to myself: I won't GIVE UP, this word is not in my dictionary, failure is not an option, this is why I spent so much money, now I capture 2000 to 3000 pips a month, putting on a standard lot and this means between $20K-30K a month, did I pay for all my investment? Yes!!! It took me 4 years to start making consistent money, but who said the path to success would be easy?

Think for a second, how much time and effort a doctor or an engineer take to graduate, do you think they'll be successful right after graduation? Absolutely NO, they will practice practice and practice until they master their abilities and still some of them will be extremely successful and others will realize that it's not for them and they'll move on.

So if you think that you'll be successful on the forex market within your money back guarantee period, think 10 times, the only one to blame for your failure is yourself, once you accept that, you'll be able to remove the veil that covers all your mistakes and then you see if forex is for you, or if you should move on and look for something else.

That's all I have to say!!!!

Hello ,

I have the same thing with MTI now ! they promised to give me back my money but its been a month now and there is no money in the bank !

what can I do ??? I want this 2000 dollar back. ???

Hello Bobby,

As a representative at MTI, I wanted to thank you for your feedback. We take all feedback seriously as it helps us better serve our students and we’d like to work with you through this situation.

The education does include our charting software, used by tens of thousands of traders over the past 4 years and we’ve recently released the next evolution of our proprietary software (The Ultimate Charting Software) which includes a few new features, like auto-fibonacci technology, in-chart trading capabilities and even the ability to download an expert’s charts directly into your software. We’re very excited for these new features, designed by our internal trading team of instructors. Also, the online university does house the self-paced video lessons, interactive quizzes with helpful hint pop ups and all course manuals (on-the-go learning materials you can read in case you want to review what was discussed in the training video examples). I'm not hearing the same issues from other students, making me wonder if the issue is localized on your computer. This is something we'd like to work with you to fix.

I have thoroughly reviewed your 4 technical support cases, spanning from early February through April 2015 (the time of your refund case). While I cannot discuss your refund in too much detail (a precaution to protect your privacy and account information), I am sorry to inform you that you were beyond your terms of the money-back guarantee at the time of the refund case as Vanessa explained. For quality assurance, I’ll be pulling and reviewing recordings of your phone calls with team members so that we may dissect what happened and learn from the experience as you were not satisfied with the calls. I am showing that our team called you more than 57 times during your time as a student, returning all of your phone calls from what I can see. I’m concerned about this disconnect from what you’re recalling and what the account says.

As far as technical support goes, our team is available from 7am to 6pm Eastern Time every weekday to aid our students, with additional, varying weekend hours. We have a staff of 13 team members on our customer support team alone and we aid more than 250 students per day with everything ranging from hands-on assistance downloading charts to login help for the Online University.

I’d like to gain some more insight into your concerns as well. If you don’t mind, please give us a call at 1-407-708-5722 and let me know if the presentations that were not going on at the time specified were one of our 11 student-only webinars spanning Monday-Saturday, our 24 hour/ 5 day per week Analyst on Demand™ live market analysis room, or twice weekly mentorship with founder and CEO, the FX Chief™, Jared Martinez. This will help me isolate the issue further and see what we can do to correct it.

Although you’re technically out of your money-back guarantee terms, I’d like to extend the policy through the end of the month to see if we can identify your computer’s support of the charting software and Online University. If your charts indeed do not work and your manuals will not display properly, you are eligible for a full refund of $2,000.04. To protect your privacy, I’d like to take your refund case discussion offline to ensure your privacy and security of personal information.

MTI's Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ (learn more here: Ripoff Report | Market Traders Institute Complaint Review LAKE MARY AND JAMAICA, Florida: 286012).
Hi

A few days ago I had an email saying my subscription would be renewed unless I contacted them. I have tried 4 times and have had no reply. I'm not renewing because I am unhappy. I'm even more unhappy now. Please reply that my subscriptions have been cancelled. Russell Burton UK

Back