Markets.com Scammers

Aryaajay

Recruit
hello.. I was using Markets.com from 2 months i think . i really loved that trading platform . when forex market closed on Friday NATURAL GAS'S price was at "2.850" that time i had two position opened for Natural Gas "i had bought NATURAL GAS" and i was in loss that's okay. But then on Monday(20-Feb-2017) market open at 2.9(Natural Gas) that time My one position should be in Profit and second in less loss.
BUT thing was happened but totally opposite. All know even childers that when we bought something and thats price move up then Equity should increase but totally opposity thing happened to me. And because of low balance in my account.. that all closed in big loss. :( .. My all saving just went in seconds because of Wrong brokers.. Becuase of Someone's miskate .
I tried to contact them for refund No reply... I posted on their facebook page.. No reply. I thought this thing only happened with me but there were another guy in facebook who also posted same.
i wish i can get refund here..
i wish i can upload some pictures from their page but they deleted my and that other guy's comments..

Hi do you have screen shots of your accounts trade (think under account statement). This will show the price when closed. However it could also be a rollover charge, as it states 17 feb is rollover date,which will be stated in the statement and then you can requet formula to make sure it was all done properly. I personally,when new to the markets, made the same error and regretted calling people scammers as it was me being the fool and not understanding

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via skype or any communication address you have for him.

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via skype or any communication address you have for him.
Invite him? Who? This guy clearly does not understand cfd rollover dates or the market he trades in,yet you are happy to help him blacken a brokers name for no good reason. This site is a great tool if used properly, but publishing posts from traders who clearly have no understanding of the market is not doing so.

Invite him? Who? This guy clearly does not understand cfd rollover dates or the market he trades in,yet you are happy to help him blacken a brokers name for no good reason. This site is a great tool if used properly, but publishing posts from traders who clearly have no understanding of the market is not doing so.
Yes, you read right. I always advise to invite because both parties can make their points.

Let me think . . . if you are right about the reason and it's a simple misunderstanding of rollover, why would inviting the company to confirm and explain this blacken anyone's name? If you are wrong and it's something else (maybe the company's fault, maybe not), why would inviting the company to present their side of the issue blacken anyone's name? Don't you want the issue to be declared as resolved?

If the FPA followed your logic, should it have listened to Samir Beool when he said that Capital One Forex was not a scam and that all complaints should be removed?

Unless your point really is that brokers you like can do no wrong and shouldn't be questioned and brokers you don't like are automatically guilty without any need to verify details.

Well let me think too. As it is most likely a misunderstanding on the clients part , why would you allow the broker to be labled "scammers"before actually ascertaining the facts? Why wouldn't you advise the poster to check his account statement first? Reputations take years to build but can be destroyed in an instant, due to nothing more than a misunderstanding.. Unless your point really is to label broker as guilty until proven innocent. By the way. Have you noticed there has been no further comment from the poster himself?

Let's think further. There's this little thing called a forum which "allows" a client to complaint. The client may feel he's been scammed. Go back and check the 3 threads you started. Not one of your initial posts contained any supporting evidence. Should the FPA have "allowed" you to make those accusations? If someone had suggested inviting a representative of any of those companies, would you have claimed such an invitation would blacken the name of the company you accused?

Even your username is an accusation. Should the FPA have "allowed" you to pick that username until after you had a judge make a ruling against the company?

In this case, the broker hasn't been proven guilty or innocent of anything yet. All there is at the moment is an accusation by a client and a possible (but unproven) explanation from you. Instead of deploying a squad of commando accountants to break down the door of the broker and do an audit, the client was asked to politely invite the broker to come here and discuss the situation. For some inexplicable reason, you find this to be undesirable.

If the client does this and it turns out to be a misunderstanding, the thread can be marked as resolved and moved out of the Scam Alerts folder. Or, we can all follow your bizarre advice and pretend that there is never any reason for any client to call a broker a scam without a court order and that inviting a broker to join a discussion to explain a situation is somehow an attempt not to resolve an issue, but to further blacken a broker's name.

Your actions most likely made the person who started the thread think that the FPA would actually support your point of view. Based on that unfriendly way you've lashed out over a simple suggestion to try to resolve the issue, he's far less likely to come back or to invite the broker. Congratulations. You didn't want the broker invited and your actions may well have contributed to this happening.

Let's think further? You're obviously thinking very little my friend. Your point regarding my posts is totally off the mark. Check back and see just how many posts and how much evidence there was regarding Samir Beool and Capital One BEFORE I posted anything. Tell me. Why would you not simply advise the poster to check his account statement first? That would have been the reasonable thing to do wouldn't it?(Or is that advice too bizarre for you?) As to me frightening off the poster, I've never heard such nonsense in my life!

I see that Pharaoh's logic is not having the desired effect.

1. You attacked FxMaster for asking the OP to invite the company. Inviting the company is an effective was to get many threads resolved. Attacking someone for making a helpful post which could lead to resolution is against what the FPA stands for.

2. You are creating a hostile environment for the OP. If your first post complaining about a company in the forums triggered a reaction like this, I would not have been surprised to see you not come back. People come here for assistance. Your first post in this thread was a helpful possible explanation of the problem. Since then, your posts have been the exact opposite of helpful.

3. Despite all the other evidence against Capital One Forex, your initial posts contained no evidence. I'm sure Samir would have been happy to deny you were ever a client or come up with some other explanation for your situation if that's all it took to have the FPA block your thread. You also opened 2 other threads without starting out with evidence. Your logic is flawed.

4. If you want the FPA to pre-check all facts and possible alternate explanations before allowing someone to open a thread, please send me your CV and tell me how many hours per week you are volunteering to devote to researching all new Scam Alerts threads and engaging in private discussions with members and companies.

5. Your continued arguments and attacks are taking this thread off topic solely to try to continue supporting an unhelpful point of view. I've decided that you are no longer allowed to post in this thread.

Back