MAXcfd ripoff

btodd61

Recruit
Hi ,
Never tried stock/shares before, deposited 250 Euros with this mob, I was not told that an account had been set up for me, they took 50 Euros from this because of account inactivity.
I have sent this mob all documents that they needed to comply with their money laundering police three times, they informed me that they had not received these(even though I replied directly to the email sent by them with attachments)!!!!
They have taken another 50 Euros from the account again (without completing their money laundering policy).
How can a company take money from anyone before they have confirmed that I am not laundering money????

Brian Todd
Tech IOSH

Hi ,
Never tried stock/shares before, deposited 250 Euros with this mob, I was not told that an account had been set up for me, they took 50 Euros from this because of account inactivity.
I have sent this mob all documents that they needed to comply with their money laundering police three times, they informed me that they had not received these(even though I replied directly to the email sent by them with attachments)!!!!
They have taken another 50 Euros from the account again (without completing their money laundering policy).
How can a company take money from anyone before they have confirmed that I am not laundering money????

Brian Todd
Tech IOSH
Maxcfd is already marked as a scam Broker base on Trader`s vote and scamming cases. You can read more here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/14112/www.maxcfd.com.com

Now, come to the solution of your problem, If you deposited your money via credit card then contact the credit card customer care asap and ask them to file a chargeback.

Back