MAXCFD SCAM

niniyogi

Recruit
Hi,

MAXcfd Customer ID is 2138207

I have opened an account on 21/12/2017 on Maxcfd and really shocked to receive a phone call within a minute to deposit the funds by Dean Gardner ( deang@maxcfd.com). I said that I need time to think, I just opened the account because your website popped up on my screen. After that, they start chasing me like I have to pay any bills to them. They even called me on boxing day on 26/12/17. I was really fed up and told them not to call me again and closed my account. I don't want to deposit anything but, Maxcfd have no customer values and they called me again on 29/12/17 and the first thing they said that if I deposit the $250/- today they will add $250 from their side as a BONUS. So, you will have a total of $500 into your account. I said NO but in the end, she was able to convince me to deposit the $250 which I did. After that, they send me an email to submit few documents which I submitted and they confirmed me that my account is Fully verified.

I never got the BONUS into my account and I never did any trading. I received a call from Kristin Johanson( kristinj@maxcfd.com ) on 04/01/18 to guide me how to trade which I refused. I have asked them to return my deposit and from here they start running away from me. I have made a withdrawal request on 09/01/18 and sent them an email to Siab, Will Johnson (csupport@maxcfd.com) to process it. They sent me replying that they have sent my request to the finanice department and I will receive a call from them soon, which I haven't received yet. I asked them, do you have any time frame to return the customer money and I got reply NO. we can't say this as it will be hand over to finance department and we can't contact them. Today I received another email from

Amy Delton :

However, your withdrawal request is currently under review by the finance team.

Please bear with us some more time.

You will be receiving a notification once the request is processed.

Regards,
Amy
Support Team

I have replied:

Hi Amy,
Its been a week now.
How long will u take to refund my money?

You guys didn’t take more than 1 min while took out money from my account. When its time to return you are reviewing it? Do u have any moral values or not? You guys cheated the customers in a planned manner and kept their hard earned money.

I wish I could read your scam stories online before depositing a money into my account.

I don't think MAXcfd is willing to return my money. My withdrawal request is still pending, please find the attached email ( I still have a balance of $250).

Could you please help me get my money back.
Thanks in advance.

Yogesh

Attachments

• Maxcfd.PNG
    Maxcfd.PNG
    59.5 KB · Views: 0
Hi,

MAXcfd Customer ID is 2138207

I have opened an account on 21/12/2017 on Maxcfd and really shocked to receive a phone call within a minute to deposit the funds by Dean Gardner ( deang@maxcfd.com). I said that I need time to think, I just opened the account because your website popped up on my screen. After that, they start chasing me like I have to pay any bills to them. They even called me on boxing day on 26/12/17. I was really fed up and told them not to call me again and closed my account. I don't want to deposit anything but, Maxcfd have no customer values and they called me again on 29/12/17 and the first thing they said that if I deposit the $250/- today they will add $250 from their side as a BONUS. So, you will have a total of $500 into your account. I said NO but in the end, she was able to convince me to deposit the $250 which I did. After that, they send me an email to submit few documents which I submitted and they confirmed me that my account is Fully verified.

I never got the BONUS into my account and I never did any trading. I received a call from Kristin Johanson( kristinj@maxcfd.com ) on 04/01/18 to guide me how to trade which I refused. I have asked them to return my deposit and from here they start running away from me. I have made a withdrawal request on 09/01/18 and sent them an email to Siab, Will Johnson (csupport@maxcfd.com) to process it. They sent me replying that they have sent my request to the finanice department and I will receive a call from them soon, which I haven't received yet. I asked them, do you have any time frame to return the customer money and I got reply NO. we can't say this as it will be hand over to finance department and we can't contact them. Today I received another email from

Amy Delton :

However, your withdrawal request is currently under review by the finance team.

Please bear with us some more time.

You will be receiving a notification once the request is processed.

Regards,
Amy
Support Team

I have replied:

Hi Amy,
Its been a week now.
How long will u take to refund my money?

You guys didn’t take more than 1 min while took out money from my account. When its time to return you are reviewing it? Do u have any moral values or not? You guys cheated the customers in a planned manner and kept their hard earned money.

I wish I could read your scam stories online before depositing a money into my account.

I don't think MAXcfd is willing to return my money. My withdrawal request is still pending, please find the attached email ( I still have a balance of $250).

Could you please help me get my money back.
Thanks in advance.

Yogesh
Maxcfd is already marked as a scam Broker base on Trader`s vote and scamming cases. You can read more here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/14112/www.maxcfd.com.com

Now, come to the solution of your problem, If you deposited your money via credit card then contact the credit card customer care asap and ask them to file a chargeback.

Hi FX Master,

Thanks for your reply. I have deposited funds through debit card, not from a credit card.

What would be the next step now, please advice?

Thanks in advance
Yogesh

Hi FX Master,

Thanks for your reply. I have deposited funds through debit card, not from a credit card.

What would be the next step now, please advice?

Thanks in advance
Yogesh
When you deposited and what amount?

Hi Colonel,

I have deposited $250 on 29/12/2017 and made a withdrawal request on 09/01/2018 which is still showing pending since 9th Jan 2018 and Maxcfd not telling the time as well to return my deposit.

Thanks in advance
Yogesh

Hi Colonel,

I have deposited $250 on 29/12/2017 and made a withdrawal request on 09/01/2018 which is still showing pending since 9th Jan 2018 and Maxcfd not telling the time as well to return my deposit.

Thanks in advance
Yogesh
You can still talk with cc customer care and ask them to do chargeback.

Hi Colonel,

I have paid them from the bank account Debit card, not from the Credit card.

Thanks in advance
Yogesh

Hi Colonel,

I have spoken to Bank and they said as a transaction has confirmed it is not possible for them to issue a chargeback.

Please advise me the next step.
Thanks in advance

Yogesh

Back