MaxCFD scam

As a lot of people I am victim of the strategy of CFD which consist to open an account and do deposits ...Then you can follow profits and your balance is growing but they are so genius by giving you a bonus which will definitively block you forever....i put successively 250 then 2500 then 2000 total of 4750$ and of course they offer me 2750$ as a bonus....I was so naive that I saw the bonus of earnings of your trades....So gradually I reach 11109$ as a balance....To be sure to be free I asked them for a withdrawal of 10000$ the 5th January. I sent of course thousands of documents and during 2 weeks I saw "pending transaction".... Due to this situation I started to read more on MAX CFD and Oh my god what I discovered was so terrible....Only the same way to **** their customers...My broker is Mike Ross (fake name) and the last 2 weeks I sent 10 mails per week to him and customer service. No answer from my broker ( mails or skype) and few classic and formal answers from customer service ...First I was so stupid , naive and blind to trade with company like that...I will do my best to recover my deposit by using my bank, backcharge.com and others ways
As many I really don't understand how MaxCFD can continue to do business like that as a strong scammer...WE MUST STOP THEM ASAP

As a lot of people I am victim of the strategy of CFD which consist to open an account and do deposits ...Then you can follow profits and your balance is growing but they are so genius by giving you a bonus which will definitively block you forever....i put successively 250 then 2500 then 2000 total of 4750$ and of course they offer me 2750$ as a bonus....I was so naive that I saw the bonus of earnings of your trades....So gradually I reach 11109$ as a balance....To be sure to be free I asked them for a withdrawal of 10000$ the 5th January. I sent of course thousands of documents and during 2 weeks I saw "pending transaction".... Due to this situation I started to read more on MAX CFD and Oh my god what I discovered was so terrible....Only the same way to **** their customers...My broker is Mike Ross (fake name) and the last 2 weeks I sent 10 mails per week to him and customer service. No answer from my broker ( mails or skype) and few classic and formal answers from customer service ...First I was so stupid , naive and blind to trade with company like that...I will do my best to recover my deposit by using my bank, backcharge.com and others ways
As many I really don't understand how MaxCFD can continue to do business like that as a strong scammer...WE MUST STOP THEM ASAP
how you deposited the money?
What was your total amount?
When you deposited the money?

As I am a French who live in Denmark, I used both Danish visa card and French master card see below date and amount:
12/10/2017: 500 $ from danish visa card after a request they sent me back 250$ the 16/10/2017
9/11/2017 : 2500$ from French master card
5/01/2018: 2000$ from my French account master card
so total deposit 4750$ ( 250$ from Denmark account and 4500$ from french account

beginning November they decided without to say nothing a bonus see banking history attached
thanks for your supports and advice to recover my money

Attachments

• Banking history.pdf
    187.7 KB · Views: 7
Maxcfd is already marked as a scam Broker base on Trader`s vote and scamming cases. You can read more here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/14112/www.maxcfd.com.com

Now, come to the solution of your problem, If you deposited your money via credit card then contact the credit card customer care asap and ask them to file a chargeback.

Hi Vincent,

Apologies for the negative experience you've had with us.

Can you please provide me with your Customer ID number so we may check your account?

I look forward to your response.

Kind regards,
Legal MaxCFD

Hi Vincent,

Apologies for the negative experience you've had with us.

Can you please provide me with your Customer ID number so we may check your account?

I look forward to your response.

Kind regards,
Legal MaxCFD

I have had a negative experience trying to get my money back since September of 2017 my client account is 2102137. Can you check my account and assist me as well.

Thank you

Wayne

Hi guys!
Finally, after a really grueling month, I managed to recover my money today (€ 3,000) by wire transfer.
I will tell you my experience.
I opened an maxcfd account in November 2017 and made a transfer of € 3,000.
I forwarded the required documents and my account was fully verified on December 20th.
After some trade I realized I could not spend time on this kind of transactions and I decided to withdraw my money.
On 22 February 2018 I asked to withdraw the amount from the maxcfd account.
I was immediately contacted by an advisor, who asked me for more money (€ 2,000) to reach a hypothetical minimum amount without which maxcfd would not have authorized my withdrawal, blackmailing me.
The advisor also tried to ask me the credit card number to debit the amount.
I obviously refused, and I immediately wrote an email asking for explanations.
At this point a series of emails began, written each time by a different referent, which opened a "ticket" asking me to fill in other documents without which my account would not have been fully verified, trying to deny having already checked it in December.
I have also received dozens of phone calls from various London and Liverpool numbers, but I have never responded to them.
I got informed on the internet, and I found out that maxcfd is reported as a probably fraudulent company that is not authorized by the English FCA
https://www.fca.org.uk/news/warnings/chemmi-holdings-max-cfd.
In addition, maxcfd is controlled by the chemmi holdings, another company of dubious origin outside the control circuit of the FCA.
At this point I decided to write reporting to everyone the scam I was suffering, asking for help: I reported this fraud to sfo.gov.uk, actionfraud.police.uk and worldcrearing.org.
I also have sent my complaint to the Financial Ombudsman at http://www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk reporting all the details I have of the scam I was undergoing.
In every complaint I always attached copies of my bank transfer and the emails I exchanged with the various characters involved.
I warned maxcfd to have forwarded my official complaints, writing every time to all the email addresses available to me (csupport@maxcfd.com, stevel@maxcfd.com, support@maxcfd.com, graced@maxcfd.com, documents@rightsignature.com, support@worldclearing.org).
I spoke or exchanged emails with Lena Davis, Steve Lewis, Jessica Black, Dennis Crow, Sandra Bukowski, Grace Paul, James Xavier, Stephy Williams.
I also contacted a law firm (UK) to find out if there were any conditions for a complaint against maxcfd \ chemmi holdings, and there obviously are.
Today, March 21th, after tens of emails, Worldcrearing has finally credited my money to my bank account, my nightmare is over!
My advice is this: make all the official complaints, write to all the addresses you have, remember also that you are willing to take legal action against not only the maxcfd, but also the individual advisors with whom you speak or write, keep a copy of every email or record phone calls in which you are blackmailed, and don't be discouraged at the first waste, I took a month to get my money back.
Turn this information on threads, I will copy this answer where I can.
I wish you to recover your money and I hope I have been able to help you.
Good luck!

Back