MaxCfd Scam?

em2104

Recruit
Hi.
For couple of months ago, I decided to buy some bitcoins because everybody is talking about it, so I made an account on MaxCFD. I immidiatly had to deposit 250 dollars or so. I bought bitcoin for all of the money. All of this happend on a Tuesday night I think.
Then, Wednesday morning, I got a phone call from MaxCFD, telling me that they are here to help me to earn some more money. We talked for a little bit, and from start of the conversation, I was critical to the call I got. So I said, I am a student, I have no more money to use, so unless this help is free, I cant accept it. And he said it is totally free. So I thought OK? well why say no to free help. He said, "I will upgrade your account so you can try to experience how the trading works" I said alright, thanks. And couple of minuts later, we hang up. Then later that day, I checked my bank account, and saw that whey deposited 800 or 850 more dollars, without my approval or telling me anything.

I asked for a withdrawel the same day. (Remember, this was for couple of months ago). They just now contacted me telling me that they received my withdrawel application, and asked me to send many files. I did all that, and they now sent me another email saying that they will contact med when the process is complete or something like that.

I need help, its been months and these days I really need those money I earned by hardwork. I work part-time, and student full time, so it is really hard and difficult to rent a house, buy and make food and live a good/average/healthy life when you dont have enought income. This is about little less than 1000 dollars and it is alooot of money for me. I dont know what to do and if I every will get my money back

I am student who lives by his own, without any help from anybody. I always thought my decisions were well thought and were smart, but after this, I feel like a looser and just stupid guy who thinks he is smart and wise.

My account/costumer ID: 2122707

Hi, Im in the process of doing this this week. First off im calling visa and reporting them and doing a back charge and then going to report them to the FCA in the Uk.

Hi.
For couple of months ago, I decided to buy some bitcoins because everybody is talking about it, so I made an account on MaxCFD. I immidiatly had to deposit 250 dollars or so. I bought bitcoin for all of the money. All of this happend on a Tuesday night I think.
Then, Wednesday morning, I got a phone call from MaxCFD, telling me that they are here to help me to earn some more money. We talked for a little bit, and from start of the conversation, I was critical to the call I got. So I said, I am a student, I have no more money to use, so unless this help is free, I cant accept it. And he said it is totally free. So I thought OK? well why say no to free help. He said, "I will upgrade your account so you can try to experience how the trading works" I said alright, thanks. And couple of minuts later, we hang up. Then later that day, I checked my bank account, and saw that whey deposited 800 or 850 more dollars, without my approval or telling me anything.

I asked for a withdrawel the same day. (Remember, this was for couple of months ago). They just now contacted me telling me that they received my withdrawel application, and asked me to send many files. I did all that, and they now sent me another email saying that they will contact med when the process is complete or something like that.

I need help, its been months and these days I really need those money I earned by hardwork. I work part-time, and student full time, so it is really hard and difficult to rent a house, buy and make food and live a good/average/healthy life when you dont have enought income. This is about little less than 1000 dollars and it is alooot of money for me. I dont know what to do and if I every will get my money back

I am student who lives by his own, without any help from anybody. I always thought my decisions were well thought and were smart, but after this, I feel like a looser and just stupid guy who thinks he is smart and wise.

My account/costumer ID: 2122707
Maxcfd is already marked as a scam Broker base on Trader`s vote and scamming cases. You can read more here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/14112/www.maxcfd.com.com

Now, come to the solution of your problem, If you deposited your money via credit card then contact the credit card customer care asap and ask them to file a chargeback.

Back