MaxCFD Scam

EWESSELS

Recruit
Good morning,

Like all the other posts regarding MaxCFD that I have read on this website, I am sitting in exactly the same position.

Invested $7 750 with them so far, sent a withdraw request on 05 March '18 and until now we have nor received our money back yet.

They just mail me daily stating that as per their terms and conditions, we have to reach the turn over required to withdraw the "bonus money" and keep on replying to them that we never requested to withdraw the bonus money.

I have raised a complaint with the FCA (Financial Conduct Authority), but only received a reply that they received my complaint. Nothing else as yet.

If everybody have the same problems with MaxCFD and if they are unlicensed, why have the authorities not closed them down yet? It’s obvious that they are a scam!

Except for sending fraud reports to the following - sfo.gov.uk, actionfraud.police.uk and worldclearing.org and Financial Ombudsman at http://www.financial-ombudsm, is there anything else I can do to get my money back?

Good morning,

Like all the other posts regarding MaxCFD that I have read on this website, I am sitting in exactly the same position.

Invested $7 750 with them so far, sent a withdraw request on 05 March '18 and until now we have nor received our money back yet.

They just mail me daily stating that as per their terms and conditions, we have to reach the turn over required to withdraw the "bonus money" and keep on replying to them that we never requested to withdraw the bonus money.

I have raised a complaint with the FCA (Financial Conduct Authority), but only received a reply that they received my complaint. Nothing else as yet.

If everybody have the same problems with MaxCFD and if they are unlicensed, why have the authorities not closed them down yet? It’s obvious that they are a scam!

Except for sending fraud reports to the following - sfo.gov.uk, actionfraud.police.uk and worldclearing.org and Financial Ombudsman at http://www.financial-ombudsm, is there anything else I can do to get my money back?

I invested 1000 with them some time ago. The platform never worked, so I could not make any trades (the manager tried also), so I rwquested my money back. I started 4-5 months ago to send withdraw of the money I put in.. The only thing that happens is that they have charged me for inactivity!!!! So now my account is 850 and I never was able to trade. They sometimes answer my mail, but nothing happens. SCAM - do not put your money here!! Tron, Norway

Unfortunately, since MaxCFD has already been marked as a scam, you are ineligible from filing FPA trader's court case. You can still reach out to regulators, local police, etc, although it is unlikely you will receive any reimbursement. Some remedies include:

1) Leave a review of your experience here on their review page: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/14112/maxcfd-forex-brokers

2) Contact MaxCFD and invite them to this thread to respond. Copy the url of this thread and email it to at least 1 or 2 different support email addresses that you have (cc to compliance department if applicable).

If they have social media (facebook, twitter), please send them a message there also. They may also have a support representative on the forums here

3) How did you make the deposit? If it is by credit/debit card, you can immediately initiate a chargeback from the card issuing bank based on fraud. You can do this yourself or use an agent to assist such as WinChargeback or MyChargeback (unsure about success rate).

I invested 1000 with them some time ago. The platform never worked, so I could not make any trades (the manager tried also), so I rwquested my money back. I started 4-5 months ago to send withdraw of the money I put in.. The only thing that happens is that they have charged me for inactivity!!!! So now my account is 850 and I never was able to trade. They sometimes answer my mail, but nothing happens. SCAM - do not put your money here!! Tron, Norway

Please start your own independent Scam Alerts thread and share your evidence there. Each case is determined separately.

Back