Maxcfd withdrawing

Timo0909

Private
Dear,

As many of you here I have got some troubles with getting my money back.

Earlier this morning I signed up because of some advertisement on maxcfd. After signing up I received a phone call within 10 minutes. As I'm Dutch it was in Dutch, although the guy I spoke to had some weird accent.

I don't know why, but I gave him my creditcard details and a deposit of 500 euros was made. I would receive another phone call later on. In the meantime I started looking up some stuff, because after that phone call it felt weird. The guy on the phone told me I could withdraw my money any time I want. As I didn't trust it, I started to withdraw my money.

15 minutes later I got a phone call from some guy with an Indian accent. He promised me to make a lot of money (nonsense) but saw I tried to withdraw my money. I told him I don't trust it and after that his tone started from someone happy to someone, let's say, not being polite at all.

Now I received an email from their support staff. They need various things from me before processing my withdraw. I've read on another topic I should not sign anything from them and not send them anymore information.

The email I received is as follows:
----------------
I have well noted the content of your email.

All accounts must be verified after investment in accordance with the Regulation and International Anti-Money Laundering Laws.

We will still need you to provide us with the below mentioned documents even if you want to withdraw your money.

Please read carefully the instructions with regards to what is needed for each document........
  • Credit/Debit card Authorization F-306 - Print, fill out and sign. In the chart, you need to fill the date and amount of the deposit. [to be completed in your own handwriting]
  • Authorization Form I-402 - "Compliance Process Form" you need to fill out the form and sign. [to be completed in your own handwriting]
  • Proof of Identity: Valid COLORED copy of International Passport, National ID card or Driving License (Front & Back) with photograph included.
  • Credit-card Photos - A COLORED copy of the front and back you used to make a deposit.
    • Front side - Only the first 6 and the last 4 digits must be uncovered, the other digit should be COVERED!
    • Back side - Your signature should be visible and the CVV number should be COVERED as well.
  • Proof of Residence: Utility Bill, local authority tax bill or Bank Statement – these must have been issued within the last 3 months.
Kindly note that ALL the documents must be scanned or pictured fully with all four sides visible in JPG or PDF format (INCOMPLETE documents will NOT be accepted).

When all your documents are received and your account verified, your withdrawal request will be processed by the Financial Team.
---------------------

They added two attachments to the email. I'm not even planning on opening them. Just want my 500 euros back. Can anyone advice me on what to reply to them now?

Kind regards,

Timo

Maybe some more information. It looks to me that I've signed up at correctrade.pro but they are using the website of maxcfd.
Customer id: 2115929

I’ve sent multiple emails to their support. No replies so far after that first standard reply about the documents.

Just received a phone call from their London office. As if they didn’t even read any of my emails. Some rude person saying I’m brainwashed.

Anyone here who knows what is the best thing to do to get my money back?

Two steps that you must follow*

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.

Thank you FxMaster for your reply and your help so far. I invited them to join this thread on the 1st of November. Also with another email on the 2nd of November. Still no reply from them.

When I open a chat with them, I see ‘Chat With’, no name after that or whatsoever. Sending them a message in this screen is possible. Is see a check mark next to my message, but of course after more than an hour still no reply.

Back