Maximusfx are cheat.

Somebody contacted me from Maximusfx in Nigeria to trade with the company but as usual, I came to FPA to do my research about the company because the customer representative sounded very honest and professional. Seeing your negative comment got me scared because I was to invest a huge amount of money so I told a friend of mine who said he was going to try create an account and fund it, he said he was willing to take the risk since the same rep spoke to him.
After funding (we both did) we went to the rep office in Nigeria, where we were welcomed warmly with everybody smiling with us like we were home. The office made us confident to trade because of the physical presence of the office we had little hope but still yet not convinced fully with the company because of the negative comments on FPA.
Trades were executed on the account without any manipulation from the broker which we were happy about, but still not convinced. We then decided to place withdrawals to test if we will be paid. We got paid. My friend was happy but I was still not convinced, because I felt probably it was done to prove a point to us or to deceive us because the withdrawal we made was not a big amount. We did another amount much was higher than the previous and we got paid, a third and we were paid. Finally I told my friend that we should withdraw everything to test the company and the rep. called to find out if we were not satisfied with their services and we lied that we needed the money for emergency and he felt for us and said that he will make sure that the account department pays as soon as possible for us to sort out our issues. After an hour, the rep. called to find out if we have received the money, we asked him to give us a few minute to check our bank account and we confirmed that we were paid. Am happy with the firm, come next year I will fund the huge amount
Sounds like you had very good experience with them. Do us a favor, if you can manage to share the thread link with them and ask them to reply here about the victim`s complaint will be really helpful.

Peter Okafor,

This Stupid company held my 1000$ for 4 months and they even blocked my number from communicating with them.

I'll have to travel all the way to Lagos, Nigeria to disturb them. They have no reasons whatsoever for holding my cash and they don't want to talk to me. I spoke with a white guy via phone that said they had lawyers issues. WHAT IS MY BUSINESS WITH THAT? Give me my damn earned cash.

I'll be sharing screenshots sometimes this coming week of my account and my endless countless emails I have sent to their report that is a GHOST!.

I need help suing this company because they are a FRAUD and a big time SCAMMER

STAY AWAY FROM INVESTING IN THEM if you love yourself and time!

Peter Okafor,

This Stupid company held my 1000$ for 4 months and they even blocked my number from communicating with them.

I'll have to travel all the way to Lagos, Nigeria to disturb them. They have no reasons whatsoever for holding my cash and they don't want to talk to me. I spoke with a white guy via phone that said they had lawyers issues. WHAT IS MY BUSINESS WITH THAT? Give me my damn earned cash.

I'll be sharing screenshots sometimes this coming week of my account and my endless countless emails I have sent to their report that is a GHOST!.

I need help suing this company because they are a FRAUD and a big time SCAMMER

STAY AWAY FROM INVESTING IN THEM if you love yourself and time!
It will be good if you can open a new thread in scam folder along with the details you shared here and also mentioned there how and when you exactly deposited the money.

I think you do not know how bonus works. Bonus is not withdrawal. No broker will give you bonus amount to withdraw. I am trading with MaximusFx for about 6 months. So far I see everything is going smoothly. Customer service is also good.

This is the reason I always say do not trade forex unless you know what you are doing. Bonus is not your money. Any type of bonus is given by the broker. You can not withdraw that money. They are clearly saying that you should know that trading is a risky business. You can lose all your money. I see they are sensible in their answer.

Hope your problem has solved by now. By the way Bonus is not your money. You will definitely not get the bonus. It is the broker money. And I see they have said that you should know the risk of trading with leverage.

Don't kniw ehy you faced this. Hope your problem has been resolved by now. Recently I have started my trading with MaximusFx. It has been 4 months I am with them. So far everything is going smoothly. 5 times I have withdrawn some profits without any hassle. It's almost instant. I like their instant trade execution the most.

Don't kniw ehy you faced this. Hope your problem has been resolved by now. Recently I have started my trading with MaximusFx. It has been 4 months I am with them. So far everything is going smoothly. 5 times I have withdrawn some profits without any hassle. It's almost instant. I like their instant trade execution the most.

I think you do not know how bonus works. Bonus is not withdrawal. No broker will give you bonus amount to withdraw. I am trading with MaximusFx for about 6 months. So far I see everything is going smoothly. Customer service is also good.

Melvin and Mike,

Do the two of you know each other?

Back