maxoptions.com scam - stay away from it!!

Sapienta5's story appears to vary from liking and hating MaxOptions. Silversurfer started this thread, so you should focus on his issue if you want this thread to be marked as resolved.

I reached this scam broker - MaxOption - following spam mail I received about a Russian-made scam software called ataraxia7. I did my research and there are plenty of complaints about both scams all over the web - including on Binary Options Watchdog. It seems they are also linked to onebinary.com and to optionsrally.com, which should be surprising as OptionsRally is supposedly "CySec-regulated".

It's fairly easy to follow the breadcrumbs trail and realize that there's no trusting any binary options broker - "regulated" or not.

Does anyone have an idea who's behind OptionRally to reach for comments on the above? Maybe best to contact CySec directly with this.

Hi there,

I am not sure your claim of MaxOptions being a scam? I cannot help you in resolving your question how to contact OptionsRally directly.
I believe that there are risks involved when doing any trading of any kinds, with risk of loss and also risk of tremendous gain. We agree that the trader is responsible for performing their own research. However, I am not sure your disconnect between the thread title and the actual question: Specifically, I think it is unfair to open a thread as a claim of scam for MaxOptions, and your post is about contacting a different brokerage company.

If you have had experience using MaxOptions and would like to resolve any issues I am happy to get you in touch with the right people. I would like to kindly ask you close this forum as resolved or try to edit the title to reflect what your body is stating. Thank you kindly.

All the best,
Joe, from MaxOptions.

Sapienta5's story appears to vary from liking and hating MaxOptions. Silversurfer started this thread, so you should focus on his issue if you want this thread to be marked as resolved.
I posted to Silversurfer. You can see I put in a specific request to close the discussion as resolved. His question and his title are not connected.

You probably should have shown up sooner. Silversurfer hasn't been around for quite a long time.

You probably should have shown up sooner. Silversurfer hasn't been around for quite a long time.

I am in a private email conversation now with the forum moderator. This thread will likely be removed, I am just gathering all the right information to submit to show that maxoptions.com has nothing to do with LFD as mentioned above.

AsstModerator Note: This thread never was in danger of being removed. If specific allegations could be verified to be absolutely false, then minimal edits might be possible. So far, I haven't seen that level of evidence.

LFG is the owner of OptionRally.com

and here another snippet from the Canadian Authorities:

Warning List

LFG Investment Limited doing business as OptionRally - Online Binary Options Trading on the Fast Track
Date posted: May 2, 2014
Last known/disclosed address: 788 - 790 Finchley Road, London W117TJ

Additional information: LFG Investment Limited doing business as OptionRally - Online Binary Options Trading on the Fast Track is not registered to engage in the business of (i) trading in securities or (ii) advising anyone with respect to investing in, buying or selling securities.

Then check this out:
https://www.companiesintheuk.co.uk/ltd/lfg-investments

Now they call another company as "service company", the name is Intercapital SM Ltd
https://www.companiesintheuk.co.uk/ltd/intercapital-sm

Optionrally Financial Services Ltd is registered on Cyprus and licensed/regulated by the CySec - like it or not :)

SCAM SCAM SCAM

This is not a fair attack on MaxOptions. I hereby confirm that MaxOptions is not associated with LFG Investments or OptionRally. However, LFG was simply the original owner of the domain name (MaxOptions.com) which was later on sold to and now owned and operated solely by TechPlex Ltd. (please note that the brand was never operated by LFG which was just the owner of the empty domain). MaxOptions has no relationship with Option Rally or LFG Investments. Please resolve this thread because it is ruining the reputation of MaxOptions, a binary option trading broker that is working toward regulation and accreditation but having difficulty when faced with these defamatory claims.

Thank you,
MaxOptions Support Team

I reached this scam broker - MaxOptions - following spam mail I received about a Russian-made scam software called ataraxia7. I did my research and there are plenty of complaints about both scams all over the web - including on Binary Options Watchdog. It seems they are also linked to onebinary.com and to optionsrally.com, which should be surprising as OptionsRally is supposedly "CySec-regulated".

It's fairly easy to follow the breadcrumbs trail and realize that there's no trusting any binary options broker - "regulated" or not.

Does anyone have an idea who's behind OptionRally to reach for comments on the above? Maybe best to contact CySec directly with this.

Please refer to my previous post. We have NO relationship with OptionRally nor are we connected with Ataraxia7 or LFG Investments. Your claims of scam for MaxOptions is defamatory to our business and hurtful as we try and move forward with regulation and accreditation.

Thank you,
MaxOptions Support Team

Next time around, you may want to be a lot more careful about 2nd hand domains.

I reached this scam broker - MaxOption - following spam mail I received about a Russian-made scam software called ataraxia7. I did my research and there are plenty of complaints about both scams all over the web - including on Binary Options Watchdog. It seems they are also linked to onebinary.com and to optionsrally.com, which should be surprising as OptionsRally is supposedly "CySec-regulated".

You make contradicting statements in your posts throughout this thread. Moreover, your comments are damaging to our product and business. We are trying to make it in the binary option world and cannot do so when traders make errors in what we are about. Specifically to this thread, we have no connection to Ataraxia 7, and we have no relationship at all with Optionsrally and Onebinary.

It would be helpful to at least close your thread if you are not able to edit or remove posts.

Thank you,
MaxOptions Support Team

oh sorry, forgot the header that proves it's the same scammer.... Maxoptions is owned by LFG Investments Ltd.
Domain Name: MAXOPTIONS.COM
Registry Domain ID: 1755052897_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.godaddy.com
Registrar URL: [link removed] Date: 2014-05-08 23:57:59
Creation Date: 2012-10-26 16:59:02
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2014-10-26 16:59:02
Registrar: GoDaddy.com, LLC
Registrar IANA ID: 146
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.480-624-2505
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited
Domain Status: clientUpdateProhibited
Domain Status: clientRenewProhibited
Domain Status: clientDeleteProhibited
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: LFG Investments LTD
Registrant Organization: LFG Investments LTD
Registrant Street: Kamilah House
Registrant Street: Rock Farm
Registrant City: The Valley
Registrant State/Province:
Registrant Postal Code: 6370
Registrant Country: Anguilla
Registrant Phone: +1.53578655

This is an inaccurate post.

MaxOptions has no relationship with LFG Investments. MaxOptions domain is owned by TechPlex Ltd.

Back