Mental strength

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've thought about this...so
Mental strength is directly proportional to the market knowledge. If you are known of the ethics of the market then you will feel more confident. confidence is the key to success on the forex market but never get over confident as well. What do you think about? Or this thread is interesting only for me :(

I agree. Usually the more you know, the more confident you are. Although occasionally there are some exceptions.

I've thought about this...so
Mental strength is directly proportional to the market knowledge. If you are known of the ethics of the market then you will feel more confident. confidence is the key to success on the forex market but never get over confident as well. What do you think about? Or this thread is interesting only for me :(
There is no uninvesal theory which can describe a market state at different times with good approximation. The problem in in this is that market is constantly changing, fluid environment, depending on information which comes to the market and change expectations, enforcing traders to adjust their positions, open new ones. I rarely trade during news on my forex broker's platform and opt for calm environment where price action works. Trending market is all what you need to know and spot at the right time

I am one of those who think that with constant training having a mental strength is very easy

Mental strength comes from knowledge and skills. Without these it's not possible to attain mental strength. Most people fail in trading because they are not willing to learn the necessary skills. They want it without having proper knowledge and skills.

Mental strength in Forex trading is as an engine of the vehicle. If you have the stength to bear the intense pressure then you can reach long distances without any serious damages. But if you are a frightened person then it is not a place for yourself.

A professional trader requires strong mentality to handle to pressure and uncomfortable period of time while his/her trading career. It is the psychology that is the deciding factor between a successful trader and a loser. You have to test your emotion strength before entering the market.
I think a new trader required to be more mentally stable, as professional traders have already gone through the pressure and stress and now they know very well how to handle that.

They had less mental strength because they are new feel every thing on their nerves. When they are use to with forex trading will definitely know which things should consider seriously and others are routine ups and downs. Then they will had good mental control as well as emotional control while trading.

Well said, the more you know the more confident you are. Knowledge gives you power to control your emotions.

Knowledge has little to do with emotions. You can be very well-educated by your reactions to stress is not something you can learn from books. Though you can apply knowledge for developing your trading plan, before you trade and this will help you to take emotions under control.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back