MetaTrader Always with Virus and Malware

Steven King

Recruit
i`m tired. Of this bull **** trading , All tier 1 bank are scammer it self , and their member also.
check your own terminal.exe at virustotal.com this is new update 970.
remember something bank never loss

Untitled1.png

If your broker is providing infected versions of MT4, it's time to change broker.

your broker will start excuses when you will be losing your money, they will of course blame it on the virus, aka "your fault", so I also suggest you change brokers....

your broker will start excuses when you will be losing your money, they will of course blame it on the virus, aka "your fault", so I also suggest you change brokers....

Yes it is true that the broker can make many excuses and we have to consider how we are actually going to look into them :)

Yes it is true that the broker can make many excuses and we have to consider how we are actually going to look into them :)
exactly, and we should have everything recorded because we might need it in future, to have proof if we get scammed, right?

oh..I even never heard that mt4 can be damaged with virus. Where did you install it from? mb it's really not the problem of mt4, be carefull with your broker and change it before you loose money. I hope you will solve your problem

oh..I even never heard that mt4 can be damaged with virus. Where did you install it from? mb it's really not the problem of mt4, be carefull with your broker and change it before you loose money. I hope you will solve your problem
they binded mt4 with their virus, i guess it's trojan.

Back