• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss MFM5.me (Matthew)

General discussions of a financial company
i have been using MFM5 for few monthes. It has been moderately profitable till yesterday. In fact, the EA took multiple buy positions involving GBP at 22h and 02h and we know all that the GBP at that time was strongly and suddenly downtrending. I lost 350 eur in no time. What a waste. there was no efficient stop loss. I just took the EA away from my charts. I think i will use my own system from now on

Don't bother with the latest EA MFM7. You're totally in the hands of the designer of this EA viz a dickhead named Matthew. The EA suddenly does something that doesn't make sense, stops trading for a week because the designer switches of the server---and no matter what they will NOT answer the simplest question via e-mail. SUPPORT!!!???--don't make me laugh....once they're got your money you're in the hands of this complete **** by the name of Matthew...who swears high and low that he responds to his customers but will not answer a single question or query--not once, ever.

Bunch of ****ing wankers who lost me a great deal of money

MFM7 wiped out 50% of my account during the first week. I requested my money back as promised on the web site. Tried 3 times. There is NO answer via Email. Dishonest jerk. I cannot recommend buying this EA. Stay away and keep your money because you won't see them again.

Back