MFX ( Master Services) REFUSE TO PAY CUSTOMER

Looks to me like the MFX Broker Ponzi scheme is showing the first signs of problems. All it would take now is a few more people wanting their money back at a faster rate then new money goes and and the house of cards will come tumbling down.

Pls advise if they refuse to pay even after I filed the court case, what can I do?

The family needs the money to treat my illness, please please help me. All I want is the withdrawal approve n money get to my account. And when the deposit mature I take it back without sacrifice the 60 percent of principle

Until MFX broker starts talking to you again, there's not much that can be done except to publicize this as much as possible.

Based on the sudden string of complaints, I think MFX Broker may be running out of money to pay their clients.

Until MFX broker starts talking to you again, there's not much that can be done except to publicize this as much as possible.

Based on the sudden string of complaints, I think MFX Broker may be running out of money to pay their clients.

If mfx broker is found guilty after the case become open case. Are they compulsory to pay back the customer? If they still choose not to pay the customer, what can we do further? Am going through my account there n I suspect the interest also not going into my wallet. What can I do?

At this point MFX is on the edge of getting an FPA Scam label. If they do, the requiremenrs to have it lifted will include paying anyone with a Traders Court guilty verdict.

If their Ponzi scheme has collapsed, they may not have any money left to pay anyone. Otherwise, it would be in their best interests to resolve these complaints.

hello Everyone
we are creating a group of clients who has balance with MFXBroker and was not able to get their funds back.
We are hiring a layer to follow up the case and got some contact details of Mr Igor Volkov and Miss MArgo the directors of company.
so if anyone is interested to join this group and can share any more information to follow up this case contact us

Back