Mike Freeman @ Binary Options Channel??

Forex Signals Performance on Live Forex Account.

I do see some still in profit after a full year. Checking the details shows that about half are on their way down, but that does leave more than one which looks promising. Of course, that's 2 or 3 out of over 100 signals services tested.

As for most affiliate marketers - they're willing to say anything to get their cut of sales of products they've never even tested. All they want is their percentage.

Hi there,
I'm new to this forum but I would like to tell you that I myself tried or I should say got suckered in to signing up with Michael Freeman's Auto Trader and Manuel signals and all I can say is that its nothing more than a pure scam.
I lost practically all the money that I've invested in this. I've tried to contact him on several occasion about his AT but no answer because his AT failed on me several times on me by not displaying options like "EUR/USD", "GOLD", "GOOGLE", and many others. Further more his manual signals are crap. I would have better success by just choosing randomly.

I just wanted you all to know. Stay away from Michael Freeman.

Peace NightWing!

Hi... uh-huh... yep... Mr Michael Freeman *shakes head in disgust* *sighs*

Michael Freeman is a liar and a plague on the binary options community(as seems to be the way of most or maybe all marketing affiliates, so yes he's certainly not breaking the mold).

I tried out his auto scammer and it's something around 50% ITM (maybe less). Just like Night Wing says you might as well flip a coin, and to be honest I rather do just that. People discovering binary options are being funneled to his auto scammer + crappy manual signals through his web of sites, youtube channel, equally dishonest partner sites, and their combined SEO including word-targeting of 'scam' (gee Michael why would you target the word 'scam'?). Mike's even grabbed michaelfreemanscam.com haha, guess he figured that one was going to go fast!... HE wants to tell YOU who can be trusted, after all that money going into those other scams is money not going into his. And oh god spare me, what drivel... what tired, uncreative, PURE THEATER one finds on his network of sites and the comment sections. Com'n Mike, at least try, at least put in some effort with your various role-playing and these scripts! Like the 'watchdog' aka Mr Michael Freeman of binaryoptionswatchdog.com, who gives HIMSELF great reviews and little watchdog badges of approval like they mean something, and shows up in the comments on Mike's youtube channel raving about what a great job Michael's doing lol. It's all so stupid, for instance, in Mike's own linkedin profile he lists the watchdog site as his own haha. So in a way, if you're duped by him you gotta give yourself a smack upside the head for letting it happen.

Also, reading the comments of his youtube videos, who do you find cheering him on and participating in all the reciprocal commenting between channels? People like 'Samantha Marvel' of ezsignals.com (i.e. fiverr.com actor alliemadison12 https://www.fiverr.com/alliemadison12) or Mr. 'Preston Vanderbelt'.

If complaints were actually allowed to be posted to Michael's sites or videos (try it, see if they get approved or how long they last) and if they weren't diligently deleted from his facebook page, their combined word counts would dwarf all the content of his blog + articles + every fake slimy syllable he's ever uttered about being 'real' and acting in the best interests of his sheeple.

He may have given the impression that he is going to pull his autotrader but it is still very much up. What he has done is manufactured some phoney excuses about it's poor performance siting technical difficulties and has recommended that this followers try other signals ( many of them scams also) from his channel.

Members of the binaryoptions.net forum have tracked his IPs and determined that he may be really based in Israel.

ive dealthwith michael freeman. he is a scammer. he says e takes your charity donation but never hear from him again

it's amazing what lengths people go through to scam others.

I have also tried asking honest questions in the beginning: they were never approved. His BO performance is abysmal. He is very clearly making money as an affiliate marketeer. must be a nice sum as well if you see the amount of people that got suckered into autotrading with him and his very "philanthropic" attitude (donate and you get in).
Or the episode where he was hacked by the evil brokers for exposing scams... Scary amount of time he invests in his own fairy tale.

Would love to hear his thoughts on this thread though.

Stay away from this person. He was the one who goaded me into signing up for Lbinary. All my complaints on his website regarding Lbinary were also deleted and never got a reply back from the email I sent to him.
He is definitely a wolf in sheep's clothing. The worst of the kind. :mad:

I joined Mike's Auto Trader and Pauls Applegarth One click Auto Trader and received their signals. I'm not here to bash them, but I lost my entire deposit using his Mike's Auto Trader and partial using Pauls Applegarth One click Auto Trader. I was very upset, and thought I was doing something incorrect. I would check the charts to see what happened. As we all know, there is always Risk involved when trading. In this case, I just felt that the their Auto Traders where way below OTM. Per their testimony, it should be around 70% to 83%. Both Mike and Paul sponsor eachother on their site, that's why I'm listing both of them. I can't say of they're scams, but I sure do feel like I was scammed in using their Auto Traders.
I am going to say that I was ITM when receiving Mike's signals in my email. Winning at 83%. I receive his signals late at times. I've decided to start learning how this on my own. For Mike and Paul, I truly hope your intentions were real to assist the people who follow you. If they weren't, you will get yours. Mike also posted a video of how is Auto trader wasn't lining up to his standard, then promoted Option Bot 2.0.
Guys, are all of you promoting eachothers bad signal services. "I'm just saying"!!! I'm really not happy, so I shall stop here before I start cursing.

I joined Mike's Auto Trader and Pauls Applegarth One click Auto Trader and received their signals. I'm not here to bash them, but I lost my entire deposit using his Mike's Auto Trader and partial using Pauls Applegarth One click Auto Trader. I was very upset, and thought I was doing something incorrect. I would check the charts to see what happened. As we all know, there is always Risk involved when trading. In this case, I just felt that the their Auto Traders where way below OTM. Per their testimony, it should be around 70% to 83%. Both Mike and Paul sponsor eachother on their site, that's why I'm listing both of them. I can't say of they're scams, but I sure do feel like I was scammed in using their Auto Traders.
I am going to say that I was ITM when receiving Mike's signals in my email. Winning at 83%. I receive his signals late at times. I've decided to start learning how this on my own. For Mike and Paul, I truly hope your intentions were real to assist the people who follow you. If they weren't, you will get yours. Mike also posted a video of how is Auto trader wasn't lining up to his standard, then promoted Option Bot 2.0.
Guys, are all of you promoting eachothers bad signal services. "I'm just saying"!!! I'm really not happy, so I shall stop here before I start cursing.

Back