• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss MountainKingEA.com

General discussions of a financial company
Please.
Don't write nonsense )
My EA has no relation to other websites and free stuff

You wanted it. Analysis: You web text is copy from web sites:

forexflexea.com (Stolen text: How It Works - Flex EA uses a newly developed innovative technology involving "virtual trades". Simply put, Flex will open virtual trades in the background, using them to constantly monitor the market to help determine the absolute perfect entry point, at which point Flex will start opening real trades. Precision - New market monitoring virtual trade technology brings precision entry points that no indicator can compete with. When the market shifts, this is the one of the main settings we end up changing. If and when that happens, we will send out automatic update notices to everyone so you're never left behind.)

pastorproforexrobot.com (Stolen text: SAY GOODBYE TO THE ERA OF RISK AND STRESSFUL MANUAL FOREX TRADING THAT LEFT YOU WITH NOTHING BUT LOoSING YOUR MONEY $$$$! THE SOLUTION MADE EASY IS HERE FOR YOU...
The Choice Lies In Your Hands, You Must Get Hold Of This All Time Winning Software Now And Change Your Financial Story!
We are (insert business name), a team of experts with professional knowlegde of forex market trends with years of experiences in software development especially software that deals with forex and gives the traders the opportunity to make a reasonable profit from forex business. Our professional team of expertise have developed most accurate and profitable Forex trading software in today’s market.
After much years of Forex trading experience, we worked out a trading strategies that allows forex traders to earn significant profits from Forex market while relaxing at the comfort of their homes. This strategies we have developed was perfect but it was useless without automation. Unfortunately, human abilities are limited and it is impossible to employ our strategy manually. So we have transformed our idea into a trading software.)

profitablefxea.com (Stolen text: PROFITABLE FOREX ROBOT is a piece of automated Forex trading software or Forex Robot that automates trading decisions. The most popular robot for retail traders are built around the Meta-trader platform. This robot run on meta-trader as “Expert Advisor” or “EA” and it can do anything from giving you a signal to place a trade, to placing and managing the trade for you automatically. PROFITABLE FX EA is the most profitable and trusted FX robot for MT4 on the market, Join the community of traders winners now by purchasing it! It is able to trade with any time frame and any currencies pairs as well as stocks, metals etc.. This EA will work with most brokers that supports MT4 trading platform.)

forexquantea.com (Stolen text:
  • The Most Advanced and Intelligent Forex Robot
  • Self-Updating Algorithm to Current Market Condition
  • Fully Automated Dynamic Trading Logic
  • Very Profitable and Low Risk
  • Unique Protection from Price Reversal Moments
  • Profit Protection System)

Nothing is yours and certainly not even EA! Hands off from this vendors!

You wanted it. Analysis: You web text is copy from web sites:

forexflexea.com (Stolen text: How It Works - Flex EA uses a newly developed innovative technology involving "virtual trades". Simply put, Flex will open virtual trades in the background, using them to constantly monitor the market to help determine the absolute perfect entry point, at which point Flex will start opening real trades. Precision - New market monitoring virtual trade technology brings precision entry points that no indicator can compete with. When the market shifts, this is the one of the main settings we end up changing. If and when that happens, we will send out automatic update notices to everyone so you're never left behind.)

pastorproforexrobot.com (Stolen text: SAY GOODBYE TO THE ERA OF RISK AND STRESSFUL MANUAL FOREX TRADING THAT LEFT YOU WITH NOTHING BUT LOoSING YOUR MONEY $$$$! THE SOLUTION MADE EASY IS HERE FOR YOU...
The Choice Lies In Your Hands, You Must Get Hold Of This All Time Winning Software Now And Change Your Financial Story!
We are (insert business name), a team of experts with professional knowlegde of forex market trends with years of experiences in software development especially software that deals with forex and gives the traders the opportunity to make a reasonable profit from forex business. Our professional team of expertise have developed most accurate and profitable Forex trading software in today’s market.
After much years of Forex trading experience, we worked out a trading strategies that allows forex traders to earn significant profits from Forex market while relaxing at the comfort of their homes. This strategies we have developed was perfect but it was useless without automation. Unfortunately, human abilities are limited and it is impossible to employ our strategy manually. So we have transformed our idea into a trading software.)

profitablefxea.com (Stolen text: PROFITABLE FOREX ROBOT is a piece of automated Forex trading software or Forex Robot that automates trading decisions. The most popular robot for retail traders are built around the Meta-trader platform. This robot run on meta-trader as “Expert Advisor” or “EA” and it can do anything from giving you a signal to place a trade, to placing and managing the trade for you automatically. PROFITABLE FX EA is the most profitable and trusted FX robot for MT4 on the market, Join the community of traders winners now by purchasing it! It is able to trade with any time frame and any currencies pairs as well as stocks, metals etc.. This EA will work with most brokers that supports MT4 trading platform.)

forexquantea.com (Stolen text:
  • The Most Advanced and Intelligent Forex Robot
  • Self-Updating Algorithm to Current Market Condition
  • Fully Automated Dynamic Trading Logic
  • Very Profitable and Low Risk
  • Unique Protection from Price Reversal Moments
  • Profit Protection System)

Stolen texts? New nonsense from you?
The texts taken with the Internet from open sources are also written by me.
What proofs that it is not my EA?
You have told that it is free EA.
Where proofs that ea is free.

I attach settings of the EA please make the similar test any FREE SYSTEM.
MAKE THE TEST ANY FREE SYSTEM AND LAY OUT IT HERE!

Reputable administration if the of Jarora, doesn't delete the deceptive post.
I will submit a claim.
Jarora, misleads people.
Jarora, the deception, destroys my business.
FPA is intended for exposure. FPA not for swindlers. Which arora is

Attachments

• BACKTESTING Settings.png
    BACKTESTING Settings.png
    46.2 KB · Views: 5
Stolen texts? New nonsense from you?
The texts taken with the Internet from open sources are also written by me.
What proofs that it is not my EA?
You have told that it is free EA.
Where proofs that ea is free.

I attach settings of the EA please make the similar test any FREE SYSTEM.
MAKE THE TEST ANY FREE SYSTEM AND LAY OUT IT HERE!

Reputable administration if the of Jarora, doesn't delete the deceptive post.
I will submit a claim.
Jarora, misleads people.
Jarora, the deception, destroys my business.
FPA is intended for exposure. FPA not for swindlers. Which arora is

I gave proof that you copied text from other pages. Provide proof that the text belongs to you. When you can not think your own text, it will be the same also with EA. Many vendors with whom I wrote no longer exist because use martingale or grid with big Stop Loss as you (SL=2979 points) and Cent account (Vendor does not trust his EA). I'm curious about how much you will it last. Fortunately you are using company Avangate for 30 days refund money: http://www.avangate.com/refund.php (At least one positive :)

I gave proof that you copied text from other pages. Provide proof that the text belongs to you. When you can not think your own text, it will be the same also with EA. Many vendors with whom I wrote no longer exist because use martingale or grid with big Stop Loss as you (SL=2979 points) and Cent account (Vendor does not trust his EA). I'm curious about how much you will it last. Fortunately you are using company Avangate for 30 days refund money: http://www.avangate.com/refund.php (At least one positive :)

NO, NO, NO.

text it not to code EA

YOU at first have written - EA FREE.

Show that it is EA it is FREE

For EA there is no difference. Account of a demo, cent or another.
EA doesn't use a skalping.
It is the first account of this EA. On it the price very low

NO, NO, NO.

text it not to code EA

YOU at first have written - EA FREE.

Show that it is EA it is FREE

For EA there is no difference. Account of a demo, cent or another.
EA doesn't use a skalping.
It is the first account of this EA. On it the price very low

Yes free Last X Bars EA with same high risk grid strategy with big SL: https://forexsystemsru.com/sovetniki-eksperty-foreks-roboty/84838-last-x-bars-ea-[iz-graalei].html
Just optimize for a pair USDJPY H4

I see Low Trust Rating - https://www.scamadviser.com/check-website/mountainkingea.com

It is same as RobotX.pro. According to Strategy Tester Report it is same as free Last X Bars EA (Grid, Big SL): https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/posts/299138/

DO YOU HAVE ALREADY MADE TEST?

Where are you?
IN 6 DAYS, AFTER INSULT YOU CAN'T MAKE THE TEST?

YOU WROTE - Just optimize for a pair USDJPY H4. MAKE andSHOW THAT my EA FREE ! ! ! ! !
OR YOU ONLY ABLE TO LIE ?
WHERE YOUR OPTIMIZATION, I WAIT.

Back