My Funds still not released by Forex.com

M.Jones

Recruit
I submitted a withdraw on 1/4/2018 for 4000$ and every since then this company has been giving me the run around.I never had any problem withdrawing smaller amounts under 1k.Its been two full weeks since my request and my money is still not in my bank account.I have contacted Forex.com/Gain Capital LLC about 10 times with my concern.Their initial response was that I was currently in trades and they sent me an email saying that my withdrawal couldn't be complete do to the open positions but I had more than enough money and margin to make the withraw.If not Forex.com wouldn't have never let me submit a request for that amount in the first place.Their website clearly shows you available balance for withdrawal.Forex.com 2nd excuse was that I made a 200$ deposit Via (ACH) which was on 1/8/2018, 2 full business days after my request was submitted and that the transaction had to clear before my withdraw could finish processing.So,I was a little bit more patient and I waited for the ACH(E Check) to clear which it did on 1/15/2018, but I have yet to receive my funds. I have called customer service,I have done message chatting, and sent emails, but they still don't want to release whats mine.Here is myWithdrawal Request - Case 02399549 - LTK122220168331429X.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-01-10 at 7.54.49 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-01-10 at 7.54.49 AM.png
    718.7 KB · Views: 4
  • Screen Shot 2018-01-04 at 6.41.36 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-01-04 at 6.41.36 AM.png
    657.3 KB · Views: 3
I submitted a withdraw on 1/4/2018 for 4000$ and every since then this company has been giving me the run around.I never had any problem withdrawing smaller amounts under 1k.Its been two full weeks since my request and my money is still not in my bank account.I have contacted Forex.com/Gain Capital LLC about 10 times with my concern.Their initial response was that I was currently in trades and they sent me an email saying that my withdrawal couldn't be complete do to the open positions but I had more than enough money and margin to make the withraw.If not Forex.com wouldn't have never let me submit a request for that amount in the first place.Their website clearly shows you available balance for withdrawal.Forex.com 2nd excuse was that I made a 200$ deposit Via (ACH) which was on 1/8/2018, 2 full business days after my request was submitted and that the transaction had to clear before my withdraw could finish processing.So,I was a little bit more patient and I waited for the ACH(E Check) to clear which it did on 1/15/2018, but I have yet to receive my funds. I have called customer service,I have done message chatting, and sent emails, but they still don't want to release whats mine.Here is myWithdrawal Request - Case 02399549 - LTK122220168331429X.
Go ahead and invite them to join the thread and ask for an explanation here.
Here is the link of Forex.com Rep https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/members/forex-com.150414/

Back