My Fx Choice Stole My Funds of $1300 USD

M.Jones

Recruit
I requested a withdrawal of 1300$ on 06/04/2018. My withdrawal was deducted from my trading account on 06/06/2018.The withdrawal was showing completed by My Fx Choice.However my bank rejected the transfer and the funds were sent bank to My Fx Choices bank on 06/08/2018.The reason the money was rejected by my bank is because My Fx Choice stated I failed to put my last name on my withdrawal request which was a lie. They deliberately erased my last name to make it look like my error so that they could try steal the my money.I have had over 10 chats and emails with My Fx Choice with my concerns.I spoke with Angel, Miguel, and Vanessa but this issue has not been resolved. They ask me to contact my bank which I did on several occasions.I ask for my wire transfer receipt or wire tracking number, but My bank, which is Bank of America stated that, they rejected the the wire transfer so they wouldn't have a wire receipt or tracking number, only My Fx Choice's Bank would have it because they initiated the Wire Transfer, So they have the original tracking number, but they act like they are unable to track it. It has been over 7 business days and they keep feeding me lies and false hope, when the money is sitting right in their bank.I have 1300$ Usd in their bank and they have yet to put it back in my trading account.I have several ticket case numbers, which they keep closing as if the issue has been resolved but here are a list of them. #:10885753, #:10857770, #:10815160, #:10780059.

I requested a withdrawal of 1300$ on 06/04/2018. My withdrawal was deducted from my trading account on 06/06/2018.The withdrawal was showing completed by My Fx Choice.However my bank rejected the transfer and the funds were sent bank to My Fx Choices bank on 06/08/2018.The reason the money was rejected by my bank is because My Fx Choice stated I failed to put my last name on my withdrawal request which was a lie. They deliberately erased my last name to make it look like my error so that they could try steal the my money.I have had over 10 chats and emails with My Fx Choice with my concerns.I spoke with Angel, Miguel, and Vanessa but this issue has not been resolved. They ask me to contact my bank which I did on several occasions.I ask for my wire transfer receipt or wire tracking number, but My bank, which is Bank of America stated that, they rejected the the wire transfer so they wouldn't have a wire receipt or tracking number, only My Fx Choice's Bank would have it because they initiated the Wire Transfer, So they have the original tracking number, but they act like they are unable to track it. It has been over 7 business days and they keep feeding me lies and false hope, when the money is sitting right in their bank.I have 1300$ Usd in their bank and they have yet to put it back in my trading account.I have several ticket case numbers, which they keep closing as if the issue has been resolved but here are a list of them. #:10885753, #:10857770, #:10815160, #:10780059.
Few steps that you must follow to draw their attention to your issue,
Follow the suggested steps below:
Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).
Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat
You will find their email and address here https://en.myfxchoice.com/company/contact/

Also, Share your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/8159/myfxchoice-forex-brokers

You can also share your story on their social media pages mentioned below:
https://www.facebook.com/fxchoiceltd/(Click on MORE and you will find write review option there)
https://twitter.com/fxchoice_eng?lang=en
https://plus.google.com/+FXChoice

Positive Note: If you receive a solution to your problem then don’t forget to edit your thread and reviews :)
Negative Note: If they failed to reply to you properly then write me back here, I`ll suggest you more steps to get your funds back :)

any updates on your case, please keep us up to date

My issue was resolved a few days after I made this post.Thanks Angel from my Fx Choice for getting my funds back in my account..

Back