MY GOLDEN SIGNALS AND RICHARD NEAL ARE SCAMMERS

too bad for him you can still tell its a demo account, soon he will have his entire screen cut off except for the part that shows a green + with some numbers next to it to try to convince people he is making profit :p
Hey ilikepeas: Yea... This scammer is definitely watching this thread. On that recent YouTube video (where he is only trading 3 contracts on a live account), did you notice he is pitching his new 1 hour ATM strategy that isn't quite available yet?

Hey ilikepeas: Yea... This scammer is definitely watching this thread. On that recent YouTube video (where he is only trading 3 contracts on a live account), did you notice he is pitching his new 1 hour ATM strategy that isn't quite available yet?
nah i didnt notice that part, not sure what that has to do with the thread, i did notice how he hides the left side of the screen in the next video because he is proly unsure what else gives away that its a demo, he has no idea that you cant hide it no matter what you do, maybe he should just show the +dollars.. there are other people on nadex that do similar things to try to hide it, look for him to change his platform soon

Try and lodge a complaint with YouTube and Securities and Exchange Commission. I assume you are in the USA and I am sure President Trump will take very dim view of these spongers too.
If you would like to write to the President there is a book is available called Dismayed and outraged by Author named Ellen.
Hey Blessed: Thanks for the suggestions. A complaint with the U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) and with the Attorney General of his state should bring their attention on this guy. Going after people that Scam consumers out of $250 is low priority for law enforcement officials, However this Scammer has a $1300 "University Course" that he sells new traders (that don't know , what they don't know) which is at the felony level.

Also, there is a man named Dr. Dean Handley that exposes Scammers like this in a big time. So there are plenty of places yet to take t guy and the larceny in his heart.

nah i didnt notice that part, not sure what that has to do with the thread, i did notice how he hides the left side of the screen in the next video because he is proly unsure what else gives away that its a demo, he has no idea that you cant hide it no matter what you do, maybe he should just show the +dollars.. there are other people on nadex that do similar things to try to hide it, look for him to change his platform soon
To clarify what it has to do with this thread is that he keeps conniving new ways to screw traders with bogus strategies.

To clarify what it has to do with this thread is that he keeps conniving new ways to screw traders with bogus strategies.
ya i gotcha, i just like how he changes his videos based on what we are saying, calling him out for demo so he shows 1 trade where he actually uses live, and he shows the blue part up top (lol) then the very next trade he does the next day is back to demo and large amounts, he is so bad at hiding it and does such obvious things, i hope people arent falling for his stuff and buying his university, i really feel bad for new traders falling for this.. especially since it is possible to trade successfully, and guys like this ruin it by giving bogus strategies and causing them to lose money and give up

I hate that SOB! He is one of the most obvious scammers I have seen. Giving false hope to people and profiting of people who are suffering from losing money. Shows how much of a harsh idiotic person he is. I hope he gets caught and given some sort of punishment. He is still creating videos which means he still hasn't been caught. Hopefully justice makes whats right.

I have been a successful Nadex trader for several years now and in reading everything about this situation, its obvious that a lot of people here don't know anything about mygoldensignals.com or trading on Nadex in general. I have several of Richards strategies and will give an honest and EDUCATED review in the hopes that it helps someone who is trying to decide if they want to purchase his products or not.

I will start with the good. It is my OPINION that Richard in a good person, trying to do the right thing and trying to provide people with a good product. In the right hands, his strategies can make someone a lot of money on a consistent basis.

Now for the bad. As an experienced trader, it bothers me that Richards proclaims to be the same when he obviously is not. I'm not saying he does not know anything, but he certainly does not have a good fundamental understanding of Nadex or binary options trading in general. His strategies are NOT for beginners. The instructions and videos he emails you after your purchase are not EVERYTHING you need to know and do in order to achieve the results you expect (90%+ win rate, etc). I would say its all approximately about 70% of what you need.

I use his 5 minute AND 20 minute ATM & ITM strategies. My win rate with them IS over 90%, but it certainly would be more around 70% -75% if I simply followed his exact instructions. Furthermore, it SEEMS like he provides extra tips and information to his "university" students than he does his regular students. He claims to provide one month of free training per customer, but is slow to respond to emails unless you are about to purchase one of his products and he doesn't easily provide his phone number to customers, yet tells people in his videos to call him. I think he is more overwhelmed and possibly unorganized, more than I believe he is some scam artist. People throw that words around online WAY too much.

For me this is not about bashing Richard Neal or his website. I make a lot of money every day in PART because of his website. So I consider myself a happy customer. This is about telling the truth about what others should expect when purchasing his products. For example, he shows trades all the time on Youtube, but does not show if he is using a live or demo account. I think that is a huge mistake on his part. It makes it seem like he is hiding something. Plus, he's not upfront about how trading his systems work. There are a few things you need to know:

1. You will only be able to trade about 3 - 4 hours a day Max with his 5 and 20 minute systems.
2. Some days you won't be able to get into any trades. While he DOES admit this in some videos, he's not pushing that fact as much as he is pushing his "profits".
3. A solid money management system is missing in his teachings. One of the reasons I earn so much is because I fixed that part for my own trading using his stuff as a foundation.
4. He does not have consistent, STRICT, risk/reward rules for his trade entries. If you trade as wild as he does in his videos, you will end up posting a complaint here or in a similar forum complaining about all the money you lost. I fixed that for myself as well.
5. His position sizing demonstrated in his videos is horrible. That is NO way to build your Nadex account in ANY way.

There's, more I could say, but let me instead give you a specific example of trading results. His 20 minute methods rely on the US Tech 100. Today is Wednesday, September 13, 2017. I've traded his ATM and ITM methods (with my improvement tweaks). On Monday and Tuesday, his ATM methods earned me exactly $1250 and I had 5 wins, with 0 losses. There were no contracts that I could get picked up today at my desired price so that's basically just 2 days. His ITM methods (again with my improvements) earned me $375 today (I did not trade them Monday or Tuesday). That's $1675 over 3 days and not even trading the entire period I could or all the methods I could. While that sounds good, at first glance, If I traded his ITM system his way, I would have taken a $125 LOSS winning twice and losing once and I would have made a little less money with his ATM system. It is my opinion that without a solid understanding of how to trade binary options, you will make very little money, break even, or even lose money with Richard's strategies and nothing else.

If you are an intermediate or advanced level trader, mygoldensignals.com will help you make more money because you will be able to almost immediately recognize its shortcomings, fix them, and consistently remain profitable. If you are a beginner, STAY AWAY. I'm not saying this is a scam, but its certainly not everything you need. If you buy a strategy, EVERYTHING you need should come with it. You should not have to have additional conversations with the developer / seller to make it work for you. That's just my opinion. I certainly respect others who feel differently.

Part of the problem here is the original poster. People have GOT to stop buying these products online and expecting them to work and make them money consistently without having to do or know anything else! He should get involved in some trading groups either in his local area or online. He make is VERY clear that the product is non-refundable so if it doesn't work for you, you basically are stuck with hoping he helps you work out the kinks, which is NOT a smart position to put yourself in. Also, if you wanted to refund and he would not give it, why not post videos online like he does? If you posted your trade journal results and showed loses his strategies takes just like he shows profits, it would hurt his business quite a bit and I'm sure he would rather refund you as opposed to have you keep posting videos

I'm not here to sell anything or teach anyone how to trade. I just wanted to post a review from an educated standpoint. Its what I wished someone had done prior to my first purchase. I too was somewhat unhappy at first, but once I figured out the problems, it was easy to move forward from there. I hope this helps someone moving forward. If anyone has any general questions, I'll be more than happy to answer.

The guy is a joke and con man, also he is likely the above poster lol :rolleyes: when people trust uneducated inner city hu$tlers who just make stuff up over and over to keep people paying with new system/hooks as upsells. Come on the only educated standpoint are all the suckers who fell for it that now are complaining because they realized they have been RIPPED OFF! Report it to the SEC and police in his state so they can build a case against him. People like this will only understand one thing --> Prison <--

Fxmechanic, you OBVIOUSLY did not read my entire post, but you are like SO many other wanna be traders who would rather complain about somebody who "ripped you off" than actually LEARN how to trade! The truth can often be found in the middle of two opposing views and that is simply all that I explain. Richard is not everything he says he is. He's a nice guy who learned a thing or two about trading, doesn't have the complete picture, but yet put together a horrible website and some "trading" videos and calls himself an expert. People have fallen for it. The smart ones have figured out how to work around the short comings and the rest complain or just take it as a loss.

I LOVE learning about trading. It is my LIFE! It is a high no other drug can compare to. Don't get mad at me because I have an OPINION that is different than yours. Don't make dumb accusations with ZERO basis in fact. It will get you NO WHERE! If you guys are mad at Richard and he won't refund you any money, MAKE YOUTUBE VIDEOS ABOUT IT! It will hit him where it hurts. I've working in multiple law firms before. He has covered his bases and there is no legal avenue to take against him. That would just be dumb to go down that road, but some people have to learn the hard way. Instead, your energy and effort would be better served LEARNING HOW TO TRADE! Richard and his horribly designed website is not the only place in the world to learn Nadex.

Your "Undereducated inner city hustlers" comment said all there is to know about you. If he was white would you have said the same thing? Would a different skin color make you feel better? You guys STILL wouldn't know how to trade! Isn't that what's most important?!? Don't be one of those guys who just complains and says a bunch of dumb stuff on the internet. Engage in USEFUL conversations that will get you where you want to be in your life as a professional trader. I have used or purchased just about every method or system there is online and could write a review about dozens of them. If you wanted some advice, input, or anything about actually TRADING, that would be far more helpful to yourself and the many others here who want to join the 10% of us who actually make money in the markets! Again, if you or anyone else has questions or talk about different systems and strategies, I LOVE doing that and would welcome it! We could talk here, on the phone, video chat, it doesn't matter! Don't be like so many other traders, lose money, complain, make baseless accusations and then spend your money on another "get rich quick" trading system so you can do it all over again. You think I'm Richard? There's a little thing called "SKYPE" send me a private message and you can get my Skype ID and we can talk about whatever you like with regards to trading. Healthy, HELPFUL discussions are what will get all of us to our ultimate goals in this life. I'm here to help like SO many others have helped me. I share information in a healthy exchange. I don't teach and I don't take any money. If you STILL have a problem with THAT, there is no helping you or anyone who thinks like you. It's okay for us to disagree. We don't have to be disagreeable or make unfounded accusations. I wish you and everyone else here a blessed day.

Hey it is a stereotype deal with it. That stereotype repeats with a disproportionate number of inner city/poor youths and if you don't like it too bad, just look at most scams online and then note % of population vs what you see.. It is funny to watch people that barely speak english, yet who are american make videos that promote education! Richard I don't wish to call you a moron with the whole you worked with multiple law firms, when in truth you likely are some unemployed person hoping to con people over the internet.

FPA Forums Team Note: Some offensive material removed. We remind users to please keep discussions civilized.

Back