MY GOLDEN SIGNALS AND RICHARD NEAL ARE SCAMMERS

Mr.Dominus,
After reading the comments on GS I retreated from completing my purchase of 5 min ATM strategy, but for some reason I think there was enough info on the check out page that I put on hold, to be accepted. What a weird feeling. So , in the beggining I was going to ask you how you tweaked it to work, but I thought no that hes probably tired of seeing emails on that. Then I got the strategies sent to me, and I immediatly checked my Card, and it was deducted.
So now, sir as I now Need to ask you for a bit of help in damage control to make this thing work. I have a cursery knowledge of trading the mini dow binarys and ive operated a robot platform which was so simple. I just get lucky, such as friday when I bought those 7 dow 30 binary at 22,340 long, closing at 22345. I was sweating bullets.
Could you please share with me some rules or limits I should institute with this ATM strategy, sir?
By the way my account with the robot was drained becase BinBot didnt tell me these robots are for certain situations.I had a 7/10 win loss ratio trading the thing manually, simply getting a better strike than what it was choosing. But they didnt use red and green candles, just a line where you could punch a buy or sell button at the line position. All their trades were 7.5 minutes. Is that possible or fake? On manual,with a 2minute setting I was out of the woods just long enough to settle a win.
I think the hardest part will be acclimating to the NADEX platform without the Renko charts Im used to, or should I continue to use Renko?
Anything you can offer will be better than what you say he gives you, so in advance ,Thank you very much.

OK, so I was going to post after seeing Richard with his “Boxing Glove” video where he addressed his “haters”. I got a good laugh out of that. Then I saw he was offering some sort of discount or bonus to his customers / clients who do a video review of his strategies…..ZERO responses so far. I found that to be interesting to say the least. So THAT made me look at his channel a little closer where I noticed a SIGNIFICANT drop of in his video view count in recent weeks. You don’t have a 90%+ dropoff in views for no reason. It made me wonder if his previous views were legitimate or where the traffic source for his earlier videos came from. I have no proof of anything. I just found it interesting, but I’ll move on.

It’s been easy for me to take all of this as entertainment because I have been able to tweak his methods and make them profitable for me. However, as proven in this forum (and lack of reviews he basically is paying for now - and STILL can’t get any), there are some people who have lost money, feel they have not gotten their money’s worth, or worse yet, feel like they have been scammed. I’ve always felt Richard’s customer service left much to be desired, but I never called him a scam artist. To me, he was just a guy who learned a few things about Nadex, created his own “system”, but still has a lot to learn. I never thought he PURPOSELY was trying to scam or take advantage of anyone. However, there comes a time when people can be hurt so much that it does not matter if was intentional or not, those actions must STOP. With Richard, that time is NOW.

After a bad week of trading that has continued into today (the timing of news has either kept people out of the markets like me, or caused more losses than normal), he is now offering an “Accounts Management Service” where in his words, you invest money with him, and he invests it for you.

THE FOLLOWING IS A MESSAGE DIRECTLY FOR RICHARD NEAL (since it's obvious he reads this thread)…

Richard, THIS is illegal! You are NOT registered. You do not know enough to even BEGIN to think you can do this. If you did, you would have NEVER made that video without having gone through the somewhat complicated application process to register yourself and your business. If you do this, I WILL report you. You need to either take that video down or post a video explaining that you are not going or able to provide that service. If you do not do that in the next 7 days. I will post a video on Youtube exposing this to all of your followers and future potential customers. If you STILL don’t retract your offer for that service, I will post ALL of your methods online for FREE and let people decide for themselves how “Golden” your signals really are.

As far as those who have sent me private messages about how I have tweaked his methods or what changes I have made, I will make sure I have responded to you all and hope I can provide some direction to help you get better results. I don’t ask for or require any money, but I also don’t teach either so don’t expect any live trading together. That will never change. I’d rather make my money from trading and my other business, than teach. If you are cool with that, I will help you as much as I can. Hope you all have a great week.

Do not fall for this hidden promotion by Dominus, here are the people promoting this scam system below and now trying to subtly use this thread to promote their scam products, they use demo accounts and will only lose you money trading their systems which are fake. These guys are conmen nothing more. Here is they kind of person you are giving your money to btw when you buy their products. So if you like supporting the downtrodden then please continue to buy their fake useless products :confused: Here is what is believed to be RICHARD NEAL'S baby momma in the video below - When asked what she thought about his trading system...

Why is anyone not sharing their video strategy experience? Only traders can decide whether this strategy works or not. Can you show with the 5-minute/20-minute Nadex binary strategy? I would appreciate your help.

Glad I seen this, I was about to purchase. As a new trader, what is the best thing I can start doing to help gain confidence and learn correctly from real people wanting to help?

Hey Blessed: Thanks for the suggestions. A complaint with the U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) and with the Attorney General of his state should bring their attention on this guy. Going after people that Scam consumers out of $250 is low priority for law enforcement officials, However this Scammer has a $1300 "University Course" that he sells new traders (that don't know , what they don't know) which is at the felony level.

Also, there is a man named Dr. Dean Handley that exposes Scammers like this in a big time. So there are plenty of places yet to take t guy and the larceny in his heart.
Handley save me many $thousands of dollars and dozens of other as well, all for free.

Not to defend any one, if you go to market data at the bottom of the page on nadex which a free pdf report and go thru the report on the strike price and date and time they took the trade and number of contracts and price you can tell if they are using a live account to place their trade because that data is for live accounts. I am looking at Team Alliance and I follow his you tube videos and have researched his trades on Nadex data and they are there. Before you purchased did you look there first? before purchasing anything I check market data and study. The highlighted price is his trade. I have not purchased from him not planning to either. You probably could make that work just have to look at the time range he takes his trades and look at the market reaction and history maybe you can identify a pattern. Just saying but I hope you get your money back. I feel you can even make a bad signal and turn it around just have to sit there and be anal about it and record the trades. That is what I am doing before considering Team Alliance. Good luck.

Attachments

• 2019-04-26 (3).png
    2019-04-26 (3).png
    123.2 KB · Views: 5
  • 2019-04-26 (4).png
    2019-04-26 (4).png
    374.1 KB · Views: 5
I recently purchased Richards 5 minute binary course(11/2019) and it simply didnt work. Is he a scam artist...well I dont know but I do know for $200+ his strategy did nothing for me at all but lose dollars. I see he has a newer 5 min course but I dont know if anyone should trust his strategies. His strategy consists of looking at patterns and the thing works like 45 to 50% of the time. Sighs.

I recently purchased Richards 5 minute binary course(11/2019) and it simply didnt work. Is he a scam artist...well I dont know but I do know for $200+ his strategy did nothing for me at all but lose dollars. I see he has a newer 5 min course but I dont know if anyone should trust his strategies. His strategy consists of looking at patterns and the thing works like 45 to 50% of the time. Sighs.
If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.

I completely agree with Dominus. Look, buying into any of the zillions of Fx systems and strategies on the market is a total "let the buyer beware" situation. That said, I have seen many of Neal's videos, and he may engage in puffery with his 90% win rate claim, BUT YOU STILL WON 70%+ OF YOUR TRADES. Do you know how hard it is to bat .730 on Nadex?? I would say Neal may be on to something. He wins 90% (or claims to win 90%) because he apparently knows the ins and outs of his system. His program is not for me, because from what I've seen I think his risk/reward is out of whack -- definitely not to my liking. But if he got you to a 73% win rate on demo with his program, you should be a) in profit, and b) a satisfied customer. Promising 90% wins and delivering 30% is a scam. Promising 90% and delivering 70% does not reach scam level.

As an aside, and as Dominus already explained, Nadex is a very difficult exchange to trade. If you are new to trading, STAY AWAY FROM NADEX! Indeed, Nadex is enticing to traders, especially novice traders, with its low barrier to entry ($100) and "limited risk" trades. But even learning Nadex on demo is difficult for novices. I know there is a ****-ton of Nadex systems and signals services, and girls and boys on Craigslist and Youtube promising you will make hundreds of dollars a day. You won't. You just will not. So get the cars and yachts and winter homes in Singapore out of your head. Do yourself a favor and learn to trade Forex on standard MT4 demo accounts. Learn and practice technical trading, managing risk, support and resistance levels, managing risk, use of indicators, managing risk, fundamentals/sentiment, and managing risk (notice a pattern here?). Seek out all the free advice and education available on this website (FPA) and elsewhere online. Once you are comfortable with how the markets move, how to set stops and manage risk, and how to trade bid/ask, only then should you try Nadex. Understanding and identifying strong S/R levels, and learning to limit your losses, is absolutely essential to success on Nadex. I state this from experience, as someone who did it the wrong way and lost a lot of money in the process. Just my 2 cents.
I can attest to all of this svolpe30 and dominus has said because Ive had dealings with Richard AND Dominus, and neither have anything on their mind but getting somewhere, realizing that they both have something to offer and want to give back. you get what you give. I see the that what they teach is is proven everyday on NADEX.!

Back