My next post will be on Wednesday 23rd April

Andrew Mitchem

Special Consultant to the FPA
Hi Forex Trader,

I am taking a few days off over Easter and my next daily post will be on Wednesday 23rd April.

I have also released the final chapter of my book today and you can view that by clicking on the link on my signature below.

Have a great Easter.

Regards
Andrew

- Andrew Mitchem
The Forex Trading Coach
30 minute a day "full time" forex trading?

Learn how I do it>>

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Forex Trader,

I am taking a few days off over Easter and my next daily post will be on Wednesday 23rd April.

I have also released the final chapter of my book today and you can view that by clicking on the link on my signature below.

Have a great Easter.

Regards
Andrew

- Andrew Mitchem
The Forex Trading Coach

Learn how I do it>>

Hi Andrew,

First, I wish you the great Easter. I do have a question regarding 5EST close as the one that you use. Is there any special reason for that or I can use some close later on (I am now in UAE, and close at 12EST is more suitable for me, while this is 8AM here).

Best regards,
Ivan

Hi Andrew,

First, I wish you the great Easter. I do have a question regarding 5EST close as the one that you use. Is there any special reason for that or I can use some close later on (I am now in UAE, and close at 12EST is more suitable for me, while this is 8AM here).

Best regards,
Ivan

Hi Ivan,

Thank you. I had a great Easter break for a few days with my family at the beach.

I would only use the 5pm EST close of day charts. Otherwise you'll find you'll likely have a 6 day week on your daily charts.

- Andrew Mitchem
The Forex Trading Coach

Learn how I do it>>

Hi Ivan,

Thank you. I had a great Easter break for a few days with my family at the beach.

I would only use the 5pm EST close of day charts. Otherwise you'll find you'll likely have a 6 day week on your daily charts.

- Andrew Mitchem
The Forex Trading Coach

Learn how I do it>>

Hi Andrew,

Thank you for the answer. Just to be sure, right now is EST time New York time -1 hour. Am I wright?

Best regards,
Ivan

Back