My problem with FBS

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
Fbs is 100% scam..they offered u very good bonus..then they ask you to make deposit.then they start to scam you.bonus $123 is just a bait.its just a cent account..bet you...you will not making any profit...they will throw so many excuses...all the excuses make you headache.Its just the way they make money..Verification is not needed..ofcoz verification is just a waste of time for them..they just want your money..NO NEED TO BE CAREFUL!!!JUST AVOID THEM.

Fbs is 100% scam..they offered u very good bonus..then they ask you to make deposit.then they start to scam you.bonus $123 is just a bait.its just a cent account..bet you...you will not making any profit...they will throw so many excuses...all the excuses make you headache.Its just the way they make money..Verification is not needed..ofcoz verification is just a waste of time for them..they just want your money..NO NEED TO BE CAREFUL!!!JUST AVOID THEM.
Dear Never Lose Trader!
We are absolutely sorry, that you are not satisfied with our bonus, though we can assure you that it has been created to be as convenient for our clients as it is possible.

For example, as you have mentioned, verification is not needed. But we would like to draw your attention to the fact, that verification is not needed only for getting the bonus. This information you may see in the bonus description. Please, kindly take into consideration that FBS company is very strict considering clients’ verification due to security reasons, in order to keep clients’ money safe and prevent any fraudulent activity.

We beg to differ with your statement that 123 bonus account is Cent account.
First of all, as you also can read in the bonus description, after 7 days of trading period the bonus becomes Unlimited account type. Till that time this bonus has similar to Unlimited account trading conditions with the only exception - 1:2000 leverage, which has been increased to this level for clients’ comfortable trading. Second, you can compare the spread on 123 bonus account, Cent account and Unlimited account to make sure, that spread on Unlimited account type and 123 bonus account type is the same and lower that on Cent account type, which also was made specially for our clients’ convenience. Still, we may assure you that our Cent account has very attractive trading conditions too.
Also, we would like to kindly remind you that FBS does not cancel clients’ profit. We act strictly according to the bonus rules, in which you may see the information that after 7 trading days the bonus has been created, profit is not cancelled, but becomes written in the client’s Personal Area bonus page till the moment the client fulfills the bonus conditions. The very moment bonus conditions are fulfilled, the client may credit profit from the bonus page to any of his/her trading accounts.

We would like to emphasize that reading promotion conditions in advance can help you to avoid miscomprehension in the future.

Our team appreciates your understanding and looking forward to further cooperation!

Dear Never Lose Trader!
We are absolutely sorry, that you are not satisfied with our bonus, though we can assure you that it has been created to be as convenient for our clients as it is possible.

For example, as you have mentioned, verification is not needed. But we would like to draw your attention to the fact, that verification is not needed only for getting the bonus. This information you may see in the bonus description. Please, kindly take into consideration that FBS company is very strict considering clients’ verification due to security reasons, in order to keep clients’ money safe and prevent any fraudulent activity.

We beg to differ with your statement that 123 bonus account is Cent account.
First of all, as you also can read in the bonus description, after 7 days of trading period the bonus becomes Unlimited account type. Till that time this bonus has similar to Unlimited account trading conditions with the only exception - 1:2000 leverage, which has been increased to this level for clients’ comfortable trading. Second, you can compare the spread on 123 bonus account, Cent account and Unlimited account to make sure, that spread on Unlimited account type and 123 bonus account type is the same and lower that on Cent account type, which also was made specially for our clients’ convenience. Still, we may assure you that our Cent account has very attractive trading conditions too.
Also, we would like to kindly remind you that FBS does not cancel clients’ profit. We act strictly according to the bonus rules, in which you may see the information that after 7 trading days the bonus has been created, profit is not cancelled, but becomes written in the client’s Personal Area bonus page till the moment the client fulfills the bonus conditions. The very moment bonus conditions are fulfilled, the client may credit profit from the bonus page to any of his/her trading accounts.

We would like to emphasize that reading promotion conditions in advance can help you to avoid miscomprehension in the future.

Our team appreciates your understanding and looking forward to further cooperation!

So all bonus profit go into unlimited account and I have to make a $500.00 deposit into unlimited acc before I can withdraw profit?
May I please have your account number to check? The amount available for withdrawal depends on the amount of lots that you trade, not on your deposit. Thank you.

I delete my acc already
Dear Never Lose Trader - I can still view the details if you provide me with your account number. There is no option to delete account with FBS - this statement leads me to believe that you are spreading false negative information about company FBS. It is important to investigate and discuss matters where a client is upset and/or dissatisfied. You made several comments on FBS thread about SCAM -I would greatly appreciate it for you to please provide details.
Thank you.

Back