My problem with HotForex

Dipak Sigdel

Recruit
I have been scammed by hotforex. they refuse to give me a withdrawal. 600 euros . Its been 3 month i am waiting for their message and still there is no response

I have been scammed by hotforex. they refuse to give me a withdrawal. 600 euros . Its been 3 month i am waiting for their message and still there is no response

Invite them to join the thread and talk with support regarding your issue. If you already talked with support then let us know what reason they gave you for delayed withdrawal.

they refused to replay me, so i contacted ESMA and an international as (financial-ombudsman)) and they promised me to help me with my money 25k usd

hi i am sultan
Hotforex is good company and i never have any problem with them.spreads is good execution is fast.withdraw is also fast.
i just had a problem.i transfer 756 usd from my trading account to myhotforex wallet.and its transfered from my trading account but dint get it on my wallet.i contacted support@hotforex.com.they said they will soon resolve this issue lets see.overall great company.

hey mate please let them know i am in forum waiting since last month , my hotforex id is 45720 ,or is it too hard to be resolved :)

Something happened to them recently, they dont reply to the emails, and they dont care about their clients anymore. May be they have grown too big where they do think that its not going to hurt them but reputation is the main thing, if they want to survive in this business.

Back