My Tradorax problem

Kvanlaar

Recruit
Tradorax seems a good broker! I invested 5000 dollar and made 28000 dollars with trading. Including a bonus of 5000 dollar from tradorax! Very Nice i thought! I waggered the bonus so that i can withdrawal my money! I took the risk to trade and went very good!

I was happy with my profit and want to withdrawal 25000 dollars! I logged in and gone was my money! My account manager ( i dont even speak or know him) invested 5x 5000 dollar for 6 weeks to make my profit more! How stupid is that? Everybody knows thats not possible, its gambling!

Contact tradorax is the most difficult thing in my life! E-mails the wont answer, telephone they dont answer or give you an answer on a brutal way!

I let some authorities investigate this broker, they look professional, but its a scam! The never pay out only take your money and when you trade good they steel your money with an story that the account manager did that, the most stupid story!

BE WARNED DONT USE THIS BROKER! I LOST 25000 DOLLARS BECAUSE THEY TRADE WITHOUT CALLING OR MAILING! I HAVE IP ADRESSES AND TELEPHONE COMMUNICATION OF TRADORAX, IT SHOWS THAT THEY TRADE WITH YOUR MONEY AND WHEN THEY SAY THEY CALLED THEY DIDNT!

TRADORAX ONLY CALL WHEN THEY CAN MAKE YOU A DEPOSIT!!

kind regards k van laar
Kvanlaa8224 my tradorax account

Solved as in you received all the money you were trying to withdraw or solved as in they convinced you of a plan to recover the losses through the services of an "expert" trader?

Tradorax seems a good broker! I invested 5000 dollar and made 28000 dollars with trading. Including a bonus of 5000 dollar from tradorax! Very Nice i thought! I waggered the bonus so that i can withdrawal my money! I took the risk to trade and went very good!

I was happy with my profit and want to withdrawal 25000 dollars! I logged in and gone was my money! My account manager ( i dont even speak or know him) invested 5x 5000 dollar for 6 weeks to make my profit more! How stupid is that? Everybody knows thats not possible, its gambling!

Contact tradorax is the most difficult thing in my life! E-mails the wont answer, telephone they dont answer or give you an answer on a brutal way!

I let some authorities investigate this broker, they look professional, but its a scam! The never pay out only take your money and when you trade good they steel your money with an story that the account manager did that, the most stupid story!

BE WARNED DONT USE THIS BROKER! I LOST 25000 DOLLARS BECAUSE THEY TRADE WITHOUT CALLING OR MAILING! I HAVE IP ADRESSES AND TELEPHONE COMMUNICATION OF TRADORAX, IT SHOWS THAT THEY TRADE WITH YOUR MONEY AND WHEN THEY SAY THEY CALLED THEY DIDNT!

TRADORAX ONLY CALL WHEN THEY CAN MAKE YOU A DEPOSIT!!

kind regards k van laar
Kvanlaa8224 my tradorax account
Solved as in you received all the money you were trying to withdraw or solved as in they convinced you of a plan to recover the losses through the services of an "expert" trader?
Hi

They returned my money!

Back