My very first trading experience. Is this trustable?

It will never be easy to go from demo to live, but it is a step you have to take it when you are ready.

I agree this. I remember many years ago when I start in LIVE, my leg will be shaking as well when I have put on a trade. Those were the days.

Many brokers do the "instant sign up and funding" and save the surprise about needing documents for later. This allows those brokers the advantage of not having to check documents of impulsive people who sign up and blow their account in the first few days.

I can tell you that any broker that allows withdrawals without confirming your ID is a scam. The reason for the laws about needing ID is to prevent money laundering and illegal transfers of funds.

Great information, I never thought of these points before but actually its also a smart act from brokers that they don't have to check documents of those many traders that don't reach a withdraw level.

However the other point is important that if a broker is giving out payout without your authentication, then its time to stay away from that broker.

My best advice is to ignore the "start trading in 5 minutes" promotions. Research brokers carefully. Get ALL your documents submitted AND approved BEFORE depositing 1 cent with any broker.

A win from start or some winners in very start of trading in real account does not make you a pro trader, you still need to cover a lot of road before you actually start seeing good setups on forex market.

I have done this numerous times and failed a lot too. Just to set the expectations right, especially when you're a newbie is that demo account is far dissimilar to a real account for a lot of unknown reasons. And it has been that way for a while already.
1.gif

Yes a positive stat will lead to a confident trading experience, but you should not be over confident, but i think in majority of the cases things do start after a jerk.

Hi all!
About the ID approval.
I have this flat mate who is working at ID approval department in one of the broker companies.
He told me this creepy things. Like, they have this data base with everyone (in the world!) identity and criminal record.
Anyway, if you are interested in some in side kitchen info, I can be of help =^_^=

Back