My Withdrawal from XM

In the past, XM had been known for its fairly/transparency dealing with their respective clients. Nowadays, it's just another scam broker operating internationally to entice new clients to deposit more.

XeMarkets, XM, Trading-Point, etc have been running a bucketshop from its early days. This might help you remember:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...elaying-orders-3-minutes-slippage-scam.48407/

They still offering dodgy bonuses despite CySec banning them over a year ago. And look at their reviews and scam alerts....They've mastered deflection and pathological lying. It's nearly always the other person's fault based on some technicality like bonuses (which they aren't supposed to be offering) or payment processor error.

Look at IronFx...they are still operating "legally" despite having scammed traders and even other business partners out of over $100 million.

@Matome can complain to CySec Ombudsman....but it is unlikely you will get very far. You can file a FPA traders court case and help get justice for yourself and others.

Dear Matome,

It is not fair to be calling a licensed and regulated forex broker a scam and to be posting faulty information and hiding the truth. This is NOT ethical towards other traders and is totally unacceptable.

Kindly note that XM accepts no deposits from any third party. Payments can only be made from an account that has the same name as the one on your XM trading account. Any funds from a third-party account will be returned regardless of losses/profits incurred.

This applies to your case, your payment is categorized as a third party payment and as such we have returned back all your funds to the source of the original deposit in accordance with our Withdrawal Procedure policy.

Thank you

Let me suggest here something, It will be good if XM can contact the skrrill with cc to him. So, we do get a proper resolution of the problem.

XeMarkets, XM, Trading-Point, etc have been running a bucketshop from its early days. This might help you remember:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...elaying-orders-3-minutes-slippage-scam.48407/

They still offering dodgy bonuses despite CySec banning them over a year ago. And look at their reviews and scam alerts....They've mastered deflection and pathological lying. It's nearly always the other person's fault based on some technicality like bonuses (which they aren't supposed to be offering) or payment processor error.

Look at IronFx...they are still operating "legally" despite having scammed traders and even other business partners out of over $100 million.
clear.gif

@Matome can complain to CySec Ombudsman....but it is unlikely you will get very far. You can file a FPA traders court case and help get justice for yourself and others.

I got out of IronFX luckily, I guess because I have a Canadian passport but thats pretty much the only reason...

I got out of IronFX luckily, I guess because I have a Canadian passport but thats pretty much the only reason...

Do you have your own scam alerts thread for ironfx? That would be helpful. There are people who waited 2-3 years to get their withdrawals; and that's only after complaining continuously. Imagine how many have not gotten paid?

@Matome any update on your withdrawal or FPA trader's court case?

Good day , I'm trading with XM.com I thought it was the best broker until they scammed me I couldn't believe it ..here is the story I requested a withdrawal on 20/12/2017 after 24 hours they sent an email saying the money was processed I then checked on my account of skrill the balance was still 0.00 I e-mailed them back they said sometimes it takes 72 hours I waited and still the balance is still the same I emailed them that I didn't get my money they said I must check with Skrill I contacted Skrill but they said my account is fine if they money was transferred I would have got it ..now when I call and email XM they no longer respond to my calls here is my account number :31150474

Here is my obvious question:
Perhaps I have missed reading this part.
How did you make your deposit into your trading account? Was the deposit made from your SKRILL account or by bank transfer/CC or other means?

In case you are not aware money withdrawal can only be made back to the source of deposit. E.g. if you deposited via bank account then you can only withdraw money from your trading account back to the same bank account with your name and bank account number.

Hallo, my ID is 42119929 i made a withdrawal from XM 24hrs ago and i have not received any funds or a confirmation of the same yet. Even in my account there are no pending withdrawals but you have already deducted the withdrawn amount from my account. Please look into the issue and i hope that XM.com broker is not a SCAM. Thank you

Hallo, my ID is 42119929 i made a withdrawal from XM 24hrs ago and i have not received any funds or a confirmation of the same yet. Even in my account there are no pending withdrawals but you have already deducted the withdrawn amount from my account. Please look into the issue and i hope that XM.com broker is not a SCAM. Thank you

Please open your own separate scam alert and submit evidence in that new thread. There is also an invite tool there.

Back