Myoption drag my withdrawal request with lies and other delay tactics

Oh Sharon,
You are very funny person.

Oh Ibrahim,
You are a very funny person yourself. Why don't you quote the exact policy you claim Sharon doesn't understand instead of trying to disrupt her thread. I'm tempted to believe you are nothing but a $2 freelancer hired to disrupt this complaint thread.

Hello Sharon,
i am also facing almost the same situation like you. They are not responding to my emails and there phone nos are also out of order. I tried to contact in their Bahrain office, Singapore office and UK office but all in vein. What is your status about withdrawal. Is there any luck for you.
Kindly also advise me how to get my money back.

Regards

Dear Najafstar kindly explain your case here also update me when anyone from myoption last contacted you, via email or phone.

i did try that but cant also i want to delete earlier massage better if you familier and possiable send me your email so will give u or else check address of https://iqoption.com/us and www.myoption.com you will understand what i want to explain they have the same address and i am trying for widrawal from two months now and their last massage was through live chat after every thing get silent

Aug 13 (6 days ago)
VPS-DKQYR-059
hello there i want to know about my widrawal reqest i am not ab...
Dear Mr. Muhammad, Please be informed that Steven he has sick leave since he is having health issue. We need his approval to proceed with withdraw. Sincerely, Maria --- To rate this answer or view t
Answered
Aug 12 (8 days ago)
by Maria
JCR-CNRKX-439
Chat from MyOption
30 minutes no answer Dear Muhammad, your withdrawal cannot be proceed right now because your account manager, Steven, is on a sick leave. he may left the company is that mean i cannot widra from my
Resolved
Aug 11 (8 days ago)

Email: support@myoption.com
Address: Aldo Trading Ltd.
Kemp House,
152 City Road,
London EC1V 2NX

IQ Option
Address: Kemp House,152 City Road, London EC1V 2NX
+44 20 3318 7173

Operated by:
IQOPTION PAYMENT LTD